Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Begone foul prison!

No, not about a type of pudding but about my Great *coughliarcough* Irken Invader, Keesh. And how she gets sent to Earth... Hoorah!
Beware. Some momments in the story will be veryveryvery random. Enjoy! =D
Now with FIVE chapters!

Chapter 3 - Begone foul prison!

Chapter 3 - Begone foul prison!
Two weeks had passed, And Keesh had now drifted away from her sanity. The Padded walls of solitary confinement were... Not to cusiony. As Keesh's pack had numerously had the spider leggs scratch lines into the cusiony softness.

"Ehhehehe. Lookit the pretty light... Spinning.."Keesh said to herself, watching as her rooms light bulb spun on the wire it hung from."Heh.. Just like a voot cruiser hitting a star and exploding. Then watching the star spin around. Like the light."Keesh said, twitching madly.

Momment later, two prison guards entered her cell."Keesh, of Prison cell 571. You are being released."The two started, while watching the potentially dangerous Irken. Whom was busy watching a light bulb."... Yeah. Tanumbly and I have been ordered to brign you back to the Massive.."The guard said, looking at the 'Tanumbly fellow."Yeah, Now stand up, Irken scum."Tanumbly said, and pointed at the other guard."Or I'll sick Wep on you."Tanumbly said, pulling a straight jacket out from behind him."We just have to put this on you."Tanumbly said, as Wep pulled out a shock rod, incase Keesh tried anything.

"WHOOT! I gets me a new Jacket!"She shouted happily, leaping at Tanumbly who strapped the straight Jacket on her."Whoooo.. I can't feel my arms!"Keesh said, lolling her head back and fourth. Wep and Tanumbly exchanged looks, and shrugged."Guess the shock rod was usless.."Tanumbly said."Aww.. and I really wanted to zap 'er..."Wep replied, as the two dragged Keesh down the hall.

"Doo dee dooooo... I like the evil people here. They're all 'Whoa. I'm gunna shoot the Irken chick 'cause shes stupid!' but they can't because I'm special. Oh-so-special. Tralala. Special Keesh, happy me..."Keesh said, in a sing-song voice.

"I swear, If these bars weren't here. I'd strangle her. TWO WEEKS OF HER YELLING!"One of the prisoners said as Keesh dragged by. Wep sighed slightly."Iwantedtousetheshockrodsobadly.."He said really quickly."Would you quit mumbling about the shock rod, 'fore I smack you with it."Tanumbly said to Wep."Yessir."Wep said.

Keesh was dragged to the entrance of the prison. Where Tanumbly and Wep signed her out."Prisoner Keesh. You are to wait here untill two, TWO, Irkens come to pick you up."Tanumbly said."Aw.. But I wanna go now..."She said, "Well you'll just have to wait. The Tallest are sending --"He was cut off."The TALLEST?! I've heard about them. They're tall, and Irken, and tall, and uhm. ... ... I dunno. And Stuff. YAY! i Getta meet the tallest.My brain told me they're im-port-ant. And Stuff"The last sentance was whispered. As Tanumbly and Wep blunk, and shrugged."Riight... Well. You just wait here. And two Irken's named Buot, and Ti will come get you.."Tanumbly said. Wep nodded."Okeedokee mister."Keesh said, and flopped over."LOOKIT ME I'M A WORM!"She shouted, as Tanumbly and Wep instantly ran back to their jobs. Leaving Keesh to do... what she was doing.

Thirteen minutes later, a Voot Cruiser landed on a landign strip."We are here. FOR KEESH."The two Irken's, Buot and Ti announced, as Keesh stood and bounded towards them."HEY!!! My Names Keesh! Whats your name! Do you know the Tallest?Are you magical?! CAN YOU FLY!?!"Keesh screamed, as the two Irken's stared."Uh..."Ti said blinking. "... sure..."He finished, and signallyed his larger counterpart, Buot to grab her and bring her back to the massive.

The whole drive back, Keesh continued asking questions-- actually, it was just the same one, over and over again."Why doesn't your friend talk?!""Because he can't.""Why doesn't your friend talk?!""Because he can't.""Why doesn't your friend talk?!""Because he can't.""Why doesn't your friend talk?!""Because he can't."

After a While, Ti got annoyed. "Why doesn't your friend--""WOULD YOU SHUT UP!?"Ti Yelled at Keesh. Keesh stared, and five minutes of silence passed."Finally." Buot laughed silently. Glad he was driving the Voot instead of Ti. Especially at this particular momment."...WHY DOUESN'T YOUR FRIEND TALK?!"Keesh yelled. "GOD SHUT UP KEESH!!!"Ti yelled."I swear. My Head is going to implode!"

From that point on, the question stopped. It was quiet. No noise. Just the buzzing sound of the Voot Cruiser."Buot. Can we just. Leave her here. Tell the Tallest she got exploded?"Buot shook his head, still muted."I wanna explode sometimes!"Keesh said, Ti growled, turning to face her."You. Just. Stay. Quiet. You insane creature!"Ti said, as Buot pulled into the Massive's docking area.

Keesh was brought into the Massive, down the long hallways, and soon, the the Main control room. Where the Tallest were."My Almighty Tallest, we have brought Keesh back from the prison."Ti said, as Buot pushed Keesh forwards."HEY! I got a neeewww jacket! Isn't it pretty. And Special. And happy. And Buckly."Keesh said to the tallest. Not adressing them properly.

Red grinned. Pleased that Keesh's outlook on her pathetic life had changed. Purple blunk."Look, red. She's like.. insane.. or something."Purple said. Red nodded."Yes, Purple, that, she is. Pathetic Irken vessel."Red said. Keesh stared, her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth."HI TALLESTS."Keesh said, practically forgetting she'd been in the room for maybe, five minutes.

Purple looked at Keesh, Red still having his silly mean grin on."Heh. Just like a new smeet. Stupid. And..."Red blunk. Trying to think up another word."Dumb..?"Purple asked."Yes. Dumb. Dumb like a smeet. A short smeet.""But she not short. Shes.. pretty tall. Almost as tall as us!"The two gasped."Naw, she wont be growing taller than us. Heh. We're to awesome to be replaced."Red said. Smirking.

"WHY AM I HERE? I miss my comfy room."Keesh shouted, watching the Tallest talk about what to do with her."Lets send her to get us snacks."Purple announced, happily."No, no. We'll do that later. For now lets just... uh... Talk about how she'll never be as great as us."Red looked at Keesh. Whom was pulling on her antenna."They're all stringy.."She said.

Momments later, on of the control brains spoke up."My almighty tallest, Incoming Transmission."He said. Purple sighed."Is it from Zim."He asked."Yes, my Tallest. It is from Zim."".. Fine.. put it up."The transmission screen fuzzed a bit. And a picture of Zim sitting in his lair popped up.

"Greetings, my Tallest!"Zim said happily, still figuring he was so amazing."What do you want today, Zim?"Red asked, boredly."I bring you good news on my progress! I have captured another of the Earth Monsters."Zim said, moving out of the way of the screen, revealing a skunk."What... is that thing?"Purple asked, staring at the black and white creature. Zim grinned."Its called, a SKUNK. Its a smelly beast."Zim turned to Gir who was tapping the glass the Skunk was trapped in."GIR! Bring the skunk heeerreee...!"Zim said as Gir looked at Zim, "Okay master!"Gir said and ran around the glass several times before picking it up and running towards Zim."YEEE!! He's movin'!"Gir said and tripped, causing the glass to fall from his grip, and shatter on the ground."GIR! YOU FOOL!"Zim cried, as the Skunk squeeled and sprayed the room with stink.

Red, and Purple stared."What the-.."They said in unision as Zim screaming running around the room. Gir Following.... just because."AHHH!! IT STINKS! IT STIIIINNKKKSS!"Zim shouted, hitting the end transmission button on his computer. Just before the screen went blank, the sight of Gir shoving the smelly skunk in his head showed.

"Well... That was more than enough of Zim's antics to last me another three months.."Purple said. shaking his head.Keesh blunk."I liked the skunk."She said, grinning, and falling over. Red looked at Keesh, then at Purple."I have an Idea, now."Red said, Purple blunk,"Oh, and what, pray tell is your idea?"He asked. "We should send her to Earth with a few other Irken's we don't like."Red said smirking. Purple clapped."Good idea.. I'll get the guards to get the ones on this list."Purple said holding a piece of paper."Heh, good idea."Red commented, before turning to the Control Brains."Send Zim a transmission stating that we will be sending the 'Armada'. And give it a convincing story about how the planet is pathetic and only a few Irkens will be needed for the job."Red and Purple Laughed, and the Control Brains nodded, immediatly sending the text message.

Keesh stared at her leaders, and joined in on their fit of laughter.

------------------------

Excuse me while I get the names of my Friends' Irken Characters... And Sephi's robot. Because she want's to be an insane robot. XD

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment