Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Three more Irken are added to the pot!

No, not about a type of pudding but about my Great *coughliarcough* Irken Invader, Keesh. And how she gets sent to Earth... Hoorah!
Beware. Some momments in the story will be veryveryvery random. Enjoy! =D
Now with FIVE chapters!

Chapter 4 - Three more Irken are added to the pot!

Chapter 4 - Three more Irken are added to the pot!
"My Almighty Tallest. There are three Irken's here. As you commanded."A Control Brain called to Red, and Purple."HA! Send them on in!"Purple exclaimed as the two metalic doors flew open, revieling two medium sized Irken, and a slightly smaller one.

Tallest Red looked over the group."You three are, Fing, Greem, and Yam, right? Right?!" The three blinked, Greem piped up."Yes my Tallest we are those thr-- Wow its dirty in here."The short attention span Greem had was amazing. She was unmatched with it. Yam blunk, and stepped up, motioning for Fing to follow.

"Whoooo! We're with the Tallest!"Yam exclaimed shaking her head, causing the green hat on her head to swing(It resembles Link's hat. Yam's creator has a love for Link.). Fing said nothing, but the happy face embedded on his shirt began to move its mouth, making the Irken do the same."Yeah. So it seems."He said monotonously. Fings antenna were tied together with a bow. He had basically no expression on his face. The smiley on his shirt did all emotion, and told Fing what to say.

Red, and Purple smirked slightly."We have called you three, and Keesh here, to go on a mission. You four. Are going to be the 'Armada'"Purple laughed a bit as Red spoke"for the earth 'Invasion'"Suddenly Purple burst out laughing."HA! Invasion... It'll keep Zim busy.."Purple said, laughing into the wrist brace.. things on his arms.

Keesh blunk."Heeee... I'm gunna be an armada-person. Thingy. Happy irken monster EATER."She shouted Causing Fing, Greem, and Yam to look at her. Keesh's Arms were now freed. But She'd insisted to keep the straight jacket. Greem stared at Yam, and the two females snickered slightly."Who is Zim?" Yam asked, Greem flicked her."You know, the one sent on that secret mission, you dolt!"Greem said, shaking her head. Fing watched the two girls and then to the Tallest."What kind of creatures will we encounter their... other than Zim?" He asked, still, emotionless- almost. The smiley's face had changed from excited, to serious.

"The creatures on Earth are vast... So says Zim."Red said, "Yeah, apparently they have what was it again... ... 'Skunks' And they apparently stink."Purple said, after stopping from laughing. "But the main species are called 'Humans'. They're apparently tall. Like me n' Purple here, but extremely stupid.""Which makes no sense at all!"Purple finished, Looking at the four Irkens."Now... Come with us. We'll get you your SIR units... 'Cept for you, Keesh. You can have yours back."Red said, whistling, and a Control Brain came out holding an inactive E.L.D. Keesh Blunk, "Whazzat?"She questioned, poking E.L.D "Its your robot."Purple said, wiggling his fingers."ROBOT!"Keesh screamed, lunging at E.L.D and flipping the switch to activate him.

The Tallest led Fing, Greem, Yam, and Keesh into the next room, Keesh was holding E.L.D in her arms, like a precious doll to a little girl."I'M GOIN' ON AN ADVENTURE."Keesh cried, way over excited. Greem looked at Keesh, "Yoru stupid."Greem said, as the Tallest issued three SIR units be released. Greem, Fing and Yam took turns getting their SIR's and met up with Keesh a few feet away.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GUNNA NAME YOURS?!"Keesh shouted. The other three looked at Keesh, then to their new SIR's. "Arn't they all already named 'SIR'?" Fing asked the shirts emotion changing to a questionable look. "Aw, but those are stupid names. You should name yours. I'm naming mine 'FLUFFEHZ'"Keesh said. Causing the silent E.L.D to look at her. He remembered her."Master Keesh. I already have a name. You should know it."The Robot said. Keesh screamed."YOU CAN TALK!?!"She said before stroking E.L.D"Good Fluffehz."She said twitching a bit."My name is E.L.D, master Keesh."He said. Fing Greem and Yam watched the robot and the Irken argue for a bit."But I wanted to name you Fluffehz..."Keesh said."Ah well. E.L.D Sounds neat-o. ELD. MUAH! Eldeldeldeld..."She continued for a few minutes.

Tallest Red looked at the insane Irken. And Motioned for her and her party to follow to the docking range."You four will be getting not one but two, Spittle Runners."Purple said, pointing to a pair of slightly defective ships.

"Are those... safe?"Yam asked her leaders."Of Corse they are!"Keesh announced"The tallest said we can use 'em. So they gotta be safe."She said looking cool, with her custom robot.

"Right..."Red began, "Well! We've programmed the co-ordinates into the ships main computer system, and... We hope you enjoy your flight to Earth."he finished."Yeah, now get outta here!"Purple said, shoving the four irken's into the two Spittle Runner's."We've notified Zim of your arrival. So he better be ready for you.."Red said, as the hatches of the ships closed, and the four Irkens were blasted towards Earth.

"Such a waste of height.."Purple said, refering to Keesh."Yeah. But she's an idiot. And the other three are just short."Red retorted, befor the two started laughing.

----MeanWhillleeeee *singsong*----

On Earth, Zim had just finished a transmission to his Tallest."Finally! The armada is comming! GIR! prepare the Voot Cruiser, we shall meet them at this pathetic planet's atmosphere!"Zim shouted, Gir nodded, saluting."Yes sir! I live only to obey!"Gir skipped off, breaking a few things before climbing into an elevator to the top floor of the base.

Zim paced about for a few minutes, before stopping in front of his ultra-high-power telescope."Hmm.. the Tallest, did say they'd be coming in Spittle Runners..."He mumbled to himself, jumping to the cannon and fireing it up. He Immediatly put in the coordinates of Irk. And began searching, the image of a spittle runner no where to be found.

"Hmm.. Maybe their already near the Earth!"Zim announced to himself."Heh.. There is nothign that... Dib worm can do when my Armada gets here and destroys his giant--""MASTER! THE SPACESHIP IS READY!"Gir's voice rung through the base like a missile. Causing Zim to growl slightly."Keep it down, Gir! That Dib Human could be anywhere!"Zim said, Gir running up to him."You mean the big headed boy?! He's outside yelling again..."Gir said, Zim twitched."What!? But How will we launch with him out there!" Gir blunk, his eyes turned red, and Zim grinned "You have an idea?"Zim asked the little robot. "LETS MAKE A TACO!" He cried, running away towards the kitchen area.


------------------------

Muaaaahhhh~ Chapter Four has been completed. *dances* Zima nd Gir got their own couple of paragraphs. And Dib was mentioned. XD

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment