Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Earth-bound

No, not about a type of pudding but about my Great *coughliarcough* Irken Invader, Keesh. And how she gets sent to Earth... Hoorah!
Beware. Some momments in the story will be veryveryvery random. Enjoy! =D
Now with FIVE chapters!

Chapter 5 - Earth-bound

Chapter 5 - Earth-bound
Zim left the safety of his base, disguise on. He faced Dib, on the doorstep of his base. Dib sneered, always the first to just into an argument.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ZIM!"Dib exclaimed, his eyes in slits. Zim sneered, and rubbed his head."I know what I am too, a Perfectly normal Earth-Monkey. And do you have to yell?! Your standing right there!"Zim responded. The occupant of the house next to his base appeared in a window.

"Would you kids keep it down out there!"The man yelled, chucking an empty can of poop at them, where it nearly conked Dib on the head."HA! Why don't you go home, Dib. I'm sure your little.. Mysterious Mysteries is on...!"Zim growled, before turning to his 'home'

Dib stared, then found himself looking at the timer he'd brought along to... well, keep track of time. Dib Gasped, the timer was almost at zero. And from within Zim's house the Mysterious Mysteries themesong was starting, thanks to Gir.

"WHOO! Lookit those bigfoots!"came Gir's voice, "I.. will... mysterious... going to...... ...."Dib was torn between his favorite show, and prooving Zim was an alien. "CURSE YOU ZIM!"He shouted, and began running to his own house.

"Stupid, stupid Dib."Zim said watching Dib for a momment before walking into his own house.

"Quickly Gir! We're going ... to the Voot Cruiser!"Zim near shouted, Gir squeeled in delight."I'm goin' to space!"Gir cried, and ran towards another elevator to the Voot Cruiser holding facilities. Zim following in his usual Zim-strut.

The Irken and his robot arrived in the Voot Cruiser holding facilities."Okay, Gir, get ready to go... And don't bring any cupcakes, or cookies, or any huuummaaannn food with you. You crumb-getting-everywhere.. FIEND."Zim said, pointing at Gir. Who stared, before running three circles around the Voot Cruiser, then jumped in."Quickly master! Before The Scary Monkey show comes on!"Zim scowled, and walked up to the Voot, before climbing in. The voot started up, and the two were off.

-------

"WHEE!!! FLLLYYYIIINNNGGG!!!"Keesh and Yam squeeled in their Spittle Runner. The two laughed insanely as their voyage continued.ELD(yeah. I got bored of adding periods.) and Yam's SIR were sitting behind them, tossing dust-balls at each other boredly."This is so. Degrading."ELD said. Yam's SIR blunk is red eyes."I noticed something..."The SIR began,"Your not like the rest of us SIR's. Your like... super-SIR."SIR struck a ninja pose before accidentally falling over into the sleeve's of Keesh's straight jacket."MY JACCKKKEEEEET!"Keesh screamed. Sobbing as the Spittle auto-drove itself. As Yam was laughing hystaricly.

Behind them, going slightly slower than Keesh 'n Yam, Fing, and Greem rode into space."Dear god. I can hear them. I CAN HEAR THEM."Fing yelled. Still keeping the expressionless face, but very agitated smiley."Shut up, Fing, I'm trying to drive."Greem growled, resisting the urge to smack him. "My master is better than your master."Fing's SIR proclaimed, Greem's SIR gasped, "Nuh-uh! My master is way better. And more violent!"

A few hours past, and the insane driving continued, and before long, Spittle runners' computerized voiced piped up."We are now approaching Planet Earth. An Irken Veihicle has been located orbitting the planet." All four Irken's gasped in unision, all pleased that they were near there destination.

"ITS LIKE EATING LOTS OF SNACKS AND NOT BECOMMING PARALYZED!"Keesh screamed Yam, laughed."Yeah! And less dangerous!"Yam said, as the two zoomed forward, leaving Fing and Greem in their space dust.

Another 20 or so minutes passed, and Keesh, Fing, Yam, and Greem had arrived. Their speed decreased as the two ships came in the vacinity of Zim's Voot.

Zim watched as the ships came closer to him. Before stopping."Eh! Why'd we stop!? Why'd we-- Hey look. Its an IRRKKKEEENN.."Keesh said, climbing onto the dashboard(I guess) of the spittle runner."Aw. hes so small! like a SPACE CHICKEN.""Space chicken..? What the hell!" Yam laughed. Keesh waved."HII LITTLE IRKEN GUY!"Keesh yelled through the Glass. ELD paused to look at her. Kicking a sleeping SIR unit."Master Keesh. It has come to my attention that this planet's inhabitants are very simple. We should have no trouble getting rid of them."

Zim peered through his Voot cruiser. watching Keesh for a minute."Thats the armada? They look like.. I dunno... FOOLS."Zim said, turning to where GIR was seconds before. "Hey look! I'm waving through the pod too!"GIR said waving back at Keesh.

Zim scowled before sending a transmission through to both Spittle Runners."You are the armada the Tallest sent here?"Zim questioned. Instantly the voices of both Yam and Keesh came through."Yessir we are the greatest!"ELD sighed and continued booting at the SIR unit.

Momments later Zim received another transmission."Excuse those two idiots. We are indeed, the Armada the Almighty Tallest sent. I urge you to listen to m--""YOU DARE TELL ZIM WHAT TO DO?!"Zim screamed at Greem."I am the head Invader on this mission. You must listen to me."He said, as Keesh piped up."Why are we still in space... The space chicken might come here..."She said, the laughter of Yam came through again. Fing blunk and spoke."I think we should head to the planets surface."He said."I agree!"Yam said, and Zim sneered."Then follow me. Its about midnight on Earth's time. so the Dub-Human should be gone."

The three space crafts decended towards Earth's surface. The Voot Cruiser landed in the roof of Zim's home, and was lowered to the holding facilities. Zim sent a transmissiong to the other Irkens"You can put the Runners into the Roof now. One at a time."Zim said, as the transmission ended. Keesh took hold of the steering and immediatly dove the Spittle Runner into the roof. Causing, amazingly, no damage.

Keesh and Yam were lowered into the Base. Yam, again laughing like a hyena. Once they'd stopped Keesh laughed."lets do that again!"She said, but before she could even engage the Spittle Runner's thrusters, Zim appeared at the opening of it."Both of you exit the Runner. We have to wait for the others to get here."Zim said, grinning. Oh how long he'd waited for this.

A few minutes later, Green and Fing had arrived. Keesh waved, Greem looked around, Yam was laughing at Gir-- who was playing with the Power Amplifier-- And Fing.. Was just standing as his Shirt made various faces.

Zim stared at the group."You four. Are my armada. OBEY ME. ... Now, give me your names. And... we'll go figure out disguises."Zim said. pointing at Fing first."GIVE ZIM YOUR NAME!"Zim shouted, as Fing's shirt once again commanded him.

Fing stared, "My name is Fing..." Zim blunk."Eh? Fing... Alright..."Zim muttered. Then pointed at Keesh, who stared."... HI."Keesh said waving. Zim growled."Oooh... ... ... What was the question?"Keesh said, swaying back n' fourth."I said give me your name."Zim said, staring harshly at Keesh."Aw.. But its my name. Myyyy nnaaammmeee."Keesh whined for a bit."HI I'm Keesh! Whats your name!"She said, before falling over."Mwehehee."

Zim immediatly progressed.Pointing out Greem."Greem. Thats all you need to know." Zim blunk, then moved on, to the laughing Yam."Ah am Yam. Whoo!"Yam said, running after a Power Amplified Gir.

The three SIR units, and ELD watched their 'masters' and sighed in unision.

-------------

And thus, Chapter Five was born.:3

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvdrDana on April 17, 2006, 3:38:25 PM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaI don't understand! Why am I the only one to comment!!?? This is an AWESOME STORYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! It's so hysterical, well-written, and insane!!!!! I put it on my faves I love it so much! Yayz! I can't wait to hear more!!!!! BYES!