Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction




Zim,



I do hope you are reading this because I like you more than the Tallest themselves. I would disobey them just to risk my life in saving you from their clutches. If you don't understand what I mean, then write back. Just for saying, I am NOT Dib. I am like a secret admirer toward you. If this helps, remember Tak pretending to like you? Well this time it's real. Please write or type back. From someone really close to you, yet you don't know it.



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



I AM ZIM!!!



WHOEVER YOU ARE WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!? HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT TAK!!? ZIM NEEDS NO ONE!! NOOO ONE!!! WHAT IS THIS SECRET ADMIRER THING!!? SOME KIND OF WEAPON? TELL ZIM!! TELL ZIMMMMMMMMMMM!!!



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



Zim,



Yes I know you are Zim. I know which school you go to. I know you are in Ms. Bitters' class. I know about your defective SIR unit, Gir. I know you are Irken as I am. I know you like the snacks with the dip. I know what time you patrol around your base. At exactly 6:00 pm, unless Gir delays you. I watch you when you take your trips to the Earth store for equipment or food items for Gir. Usually once or twice a month. I know exactly how tall you are. I am four feet, as you are two feet and three inches. You may be short but I still like you. If you think I'm Dib, think again. Would Dib care about your height? Or know about you patrolling your base? Write to me again. From the Irken really close to you, yet you still don't know it



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



WHO ARE YOU!!!?



I AM NOT SHORT!! I AM PRETTY TALL MIND YOU!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!? HOW DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME!!!? WHAT ARE YOU? SOME KIND OF IRKEN SPY TO STEAL MY BRILLIANT PLANS? IF YOU'RE NOT DIB, AND NOT GIR WHO ARE YOU!!!?



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@







Zim,



I am no spy, or retrieval unit like you think. I don't want to steal your plans. That's your business and I don't know what goes on inside your base. I'm sorry for saying you are short, though you are short. And it's not a bad thing. I have plenty of friends both short and tall. My one friend is the Tallest Purple's daughter. I'm sure you know who Meania is. And her best friend who is Tallest Red's daughter, Lexia. I know you know who they both are. You'll know who I am in time to come. From the Irken so close to you in length, yet you don't even realize where. Hint: Think of all the Irkens on Earth. Yes I am on Earth.



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



LEAVE ME ALONE!



I LOOKED UP ALL THE IRKEN RECORDS ON THE IRKEN SITE AND NONE OF THEM WOULD MATCH YOU! THE ONLY IRKENS ON EARTH ARE ME, INVADER DANA, MEANIA, LEXIA, TYLA, TAK, AND GAZ!! NONE OF THEM ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO FALL FOR MUSHY STUFF!! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!?



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



Zim,



Eliminate a few names from your list that would obviously not like you. As I said before, I am your secret admirer. An admirer is someone who likes someone else. One that is secret does not imply who she or he is. You either have to figure it out or wonder forever who I am. I have to run now, so good-bye. From the Irken who lives in the same neighborhood as you, yet you do not know who she is



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



ZIM AGAIN!



YOU'VE GIVEN ME SUFFICENT DATA. TYLA AND TAK ARE HANGING OUT IN CALIFORNIA. GAZ LIVES AT DIB'S HOUSE. MEANIA AND LEXIA LIVE ON THE MASSIVE. INVADER DANA COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT ME. SO, I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT LIKES MYSELF. YOUR JOKE IS OVER NOW!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@









Zim,



No, you have drawn the wrong conclusion. You have a few things that are inaccurate. Meania and Lexia are living with Invader Dana. They wanted to hang out with her more. Gaz is with Tak and Tyla. You are not the only one that likes you Zim. This is not a joke I must say-not a joke at all. Now think of the other Irkens that live around you. There will be very few of them. From your secret admirer



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



I FIGURED IT OUT!



I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I'M GOING TO COME TO WHERE YOU LIVE AND SEE YOU IN PERSON! THIS WAY I CAN FINALLY SAY WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SAY FOR A LONG TIME!!! FROM THE IRKEN (ME!) THAT KNOWS WHO THE OTHER IRKEN (YOU) IS!!



The next day…(story form now)



When Meania received Zim's letter, she screamed like a teenage girl who just saw a famous celebrity. She decided not to tell Dana that Zim was coming over-that was to be the surprise. Lexia had heard Meania scream and ran over to see what was going on.

Lexia: Meania, are you okay?

Meania: Better than okay! I can't tell you why though.

Lexia: *chuckles* Has it anything to do with Dib asking you out or something?

Meania: No. It's not about me Lex. Just help clean the base for Dana.

Lexia: *suspiciously* What about you?

Meania: I'm gonna' help too.

Meania smiled as she started sweeping the hallway. Lexia looked at Meania once more before heading the other way. She went over to Dana, who was wiping dust off a fan. Dana turned when Lexia entered.

Dana: Hmmm, what is it Lex?

Lexia: *smiles* Oh, it's Meania.

Dana: *worried* What happened? What's wrong?

Lexia: Nothing bad. She's just hiding something though.

Dana: How could ya' tell?

Lexia: When she's even happier than usual, I know she's up to something.

Dana: That's Meania for you.

Lexia nodded and started to help Dana dust.

The entire base was being cleaned with cleaner spray, Irken vacuums, and robotic arms. With all the noise everywhere, no one heard the doorbell, until Dana turned the vacuum off. The doorbell rang for the hundredth time and Dana answered it. Meania looked through a window and saw Zim with a bunch of weeds that looked like flowers (though they were weeds), and laughed. She was excited and couldn't wait until Dana saw Zim.

Dana: *opens door* Oh, hi Zim. What are you doing here?

Zim: *sighs* You mean you don't know?

Dana looked over her shoulder at Lexia, who shrugged.

Dana: Um, no.

Meania was having a fit of giggles behind the couch.

Zim: Where's Meania? I know she sent me “secret admirer” letter things.

Dana stared at Zim and blinked slowly. Meania stopped laughing abruptly. She rose from behind her hiding spot and looked at Zim. He hadn't figured out who the admirer was.

Meania: *slowly* What do you mean?

Zim brushed past Dana in the doorway and went to Meania, who started for her room. Zim followed her and left Dana and Lexia staring at each other. Zim shut the door behind him when he entered Meania's room. Her room was littered with toys and stuffed friends. On her nightstand was a framed picture of Dib.

Zim: Now that they're not here, you can stop pretending that you have no idea what's going on.

Meania: But you don't under-

Zim: I knew it was you who sent me those things Meania. You wrote about yourself and Lexia. I knew Lexia didn't like me.

Meania: What about Dana?

Zim: Same thing. I don't like her anyway. I am so much a better Invader than she will ever be.

Meania: *a little bit angry* Dana is a great Invader!

Zim: *ignores her* Anyway, um, ever since I heard about you, I thought you had the potential to become an Invader.

Meania: *shocked and confused* Me? You must be thinking of Lexia. *sadly* She would be a better Invader. She can fight better; trick others better, and can do everything I can't.

Zim: Not like that-the fighting and tricking I mean. You have the ability to talk other species into becoming allied with Irk.

Meania: *still sad* Oh, yeah. I can do one thing Lexia can't. One thing. That's it.

Zim: When you came to Earth for the first time, I had this strange sensation. *starts to sweat* I thought you were kind of……cute. I've always secretly liked you. Can you promise not to tell any other Irken?

Meania nodded slowly which sounded like a rusty old gate. This wasn't what her plan was supposed to turn out to be. She wanted Zim to know Dana loved him. Meania was crazy for Dib, not Zim. But, through all that terribleness, she felt warm inside. It was a comforting feeling for a while, until she remembered that Dana and Lexia had their eyes on Zim first. Meania was about to tell Zim the truth, but when she opened her mouth, no words issued out. Zim did mention that he didn't like Dana and he thought Lexia didn't care for him. At least some of the guilt died away. She also knew Dib didn't really like her at all-she just loved him.

Meania: Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. It's just-

Zim: Just what?

Meania: Dana and Lexia are smarter than you think. They usually know what's going on. They may find out.

Zim: When that time comes, we'll think of something.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

malonlonlon on August 29, 2005, 8:13:27 AM

malonlonlon on
malonlonlonhmmm this tooks like a really good story!! and it is! ^.^

InvdrDana on August 15, 2005, 6:50:54 AM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaDana, Meania, and Lexia are my fan characters. As you already know, Dana secretly loves Zim (in this story it's secret). Her best friends are Meania and Lexia. Meania is supposed to be Tallest Purple's daughter, and Lexia is Tallest Red's daughter. Meania and Lexia aren't related, except in other stories. Lexia also has a crush on Zim. In the next chapter, a character named Tyla comes in. She is supposed to be the most powerful Irken there is and gave some of her powers to Tak and Gaz. Gaz is Irken in this one. If you have other questions, just ask!

zamnza on August 14, 2005, 7:08:05 AM

zamnza on
zamnzaAren't these people on Nick.com? If I'm right, WHOO YA! If I'm wrong...please correct me!

This is funny!

InvdrDana on August 13, 2005, 12:32:08 PM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaI don't know why the text became in italics. I tried messing with it to see if I could fic it. Better luck next chapter, right? Anyway, I promise you this story gets better! Ask questions about the characters if you need to!