Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1




Chapter 1



The next day came so fast for Dana and Lexia, yet it seemed slowed for Meania. The other day Zim came over to see her instead of Dana and so began the strangeness between the two. As soon as she saw Meania, Lexia questioned her of last night's events.

Lexia: Meania, you've been awful quiet lately. You haven't mentioned Dib at least once today. Anything wrong?

Meania wanted to avoid the subject, but she knew Lexia would continue to press on.

Meania: *gives a false smile* No, I'm perfectly fine. Honest!

Lexia: If you say so…Anyway, what did Zim want with you last night?

Meania: I don't-

Lexia: Because he said something about secret admirer letters and he knew you wrote them.

Meania: Well, it was a practical joke-that's what it was and Zim believed me. Funny huh? *laughs nervously*

Lexia: You just sounded like the Tallest right then, didja' know that?

Meania: Oh, really? Well, thanks I guess.

Lexia: *folds arms and shakes head* That wasn't a compliment Meania.

Meania: *shrugs* I knew that.

Lexia shook her head again and went out to find Dana. She found her watching T.V on the couch.

Lexia: I'm telling you, Meania is acting extremely funny Dana! She's hiding something deeper than I thought.

Dana: *looks at Lexia* It just may have something to do with Zim coming over yesterday. Unless of course, the Tallest are controlling Meania's brain. I highly doubt that though.

Lexia: Yeah, I too find Zim a number one “suspect” in this “crime”.

Dana: Let's put two and two together. What's our first clue Lex?

Lexia: Clue number one is the many hours that Meania spent on her computer answering “e-mail”. I never knew she had an account.

Dana: The second clue is how she acted yesterday morning before Zim came. She seemed to be expecting him.

Lexia: I can vouch for that Dana. Our third clue is Zim. He came over with a bunch of “flowers” for Meania and went to her room. We can assume they talked about something in secrecy because I heard them whispering.

Dana: And of course, Meania wouldn't open up about it today. One thing you may have forgotten to add Lex. Zim said he knew Meania wrote to him as a secret admirer. Did you notice how her face suddenly fell? It was as if some plan didn't go accordingly. That could mean Meania wasn't supposed to be the admirer and somebody else was.

Lexia: That's exactly right Dana. The only question is this: Who?

Back in Meania's room, she was pacing around, trying to take in all that was taking place. She passed by her picture of Dib and sighed sadly. She smiled a little and soon that evaporated into the air.

Meania: Didn't I already tell myself that he doesn't like me whatsoever? I guess facing the facts is too difficult for someone like me. Oh, what will I-

She stopped short when she heard someone tapping his or her hand on the window. She walked slowly to the source of the noise and peeked out. There Zim stood, looking up at Meania. He waved when he saw her. Meania opened the window and let him in.

Meania: Zim? What are you doing here?

Zim: *shyly* I came to….see you.

Meania: Why? Shouldn't you be thinking of plans or something?

Zim: I'll do that later. So…What do you wanna' do?

Meania: What do ya' mean?

Zim: Well, what did you use to do with the Dib-Beast?

Meania: *laughs* I'd hogtie him and lock him in here. I hugged him and sometimes I jumped on him out of nowhere.

Zim: That wasn't a very good example I suppose.

Meania: I guess not.

In the living room, Dana and Lexia heard Meania talking.

Lexia: Is she talking to herself?

Dana: It sounds as if she is having a real conversation with an invisible person.

Lexia: You don't think Zim came back, do you?

Dana: No, my Zim alarm didn't go off.

Lexia: *confused* Your ZIM alarm!?

Dana: *laughs almost embarrassed* Well yeah! I installed this system to tell me if Zim entered my base. That way I'd know and be able to think of what to say to him before he came near me. Then I wouldn't be so surprised! *laughs some more*

Lexia: *giggles* That's why they invented locks for doors Dana!

Dana: Oh well!

In Meania's room, Zim presented her with a better example.

Zim: Okay, what do you and your friends do for fun?

Meania: Dana, Lexia, and I? We usually go to the park, have a picnic and talk. On weekends we see a movie at the theater and after it we talk. There are the carnivals we see and talk about too. Most of the time we stay here and talk or do nothing.

Zim: Yes, by the way you said it, there's an excessive amount of conversation going on daily. Anyway, we could see a movie or something.

Meania: *thinking: This isn't the Zim I know**aloud* You probably wouldn't want to see a human movie, but we have a whole bunch of videos here.

Zim: All right, though Dana and Lexia are here. I don't want to be near them.

Meania: Maybe I could persuade them to leave.

Right then, Tyla appeared in the middle of the room. Zim jumped when he saw her and fell down. Meania hadn't moved-she apparently was used to it.

Tyla: Need help Meania?

Meania: I sure do!

Tyla: *helps Zim up, who sticks his tongue at her* You still don't trust me, do you Zim?

Zim: Of course I don't Tyla!

Tyla: In time, you will. Anyway, I'll get Dana and Lexia out of the base, though I do warn you. Keeping secrets like this away from your two best friends can cause a few broken friendships. Remember that Meania. *vanishes to where Dana and Lexia are*

Dana: Hey Tyla. What're you up to?

Tyla: The usual. Say, we haven't hung out in a real long time. Would you two join me in a little shopping spree at the mall?

Lexia: Sure, I need new boots anyway. I'd also like to get some more books.

Dana: I have nothing to buy, but I'll come with.

Dana, Lexia, and Tyla walked outside and started talking about everything. Soon, they were heading the other direction to the mall.

Meania: Okay, they're gone Zim. I'll grab a few snacks!

A little while later, Zim and Meania were watching a home video with movie theater popcorn. The movie Meania chose was one from when they were Smeets. The part they were on now was the Tallest as Smeets.

Meania: *laughing* It's funny seeing the Tallest as small as that!

Zim: I wonder who was filming them at the time?

Meania: I wonder the same thing. Oooh, here comes the good part!

On the screen, Red and Purple were standing next to each other.

Red: Let's see which one of us is taller!

Purple: Okay! *follows Red to a measuring wall*

Red: *looks at Purple* No cheating, got it?

Purple: Uh-huh. Let me go first! *stands next to the wall*

Red: You are three feet! Man, are you short!

Purple: Cut it out! I bet you two monies I'm taller than you!

Red: You're on! *takes his turn* So, how tall am I?

Purple: Ummm….

Red: What's wrong? Spit it out!

Purple: *scared* You're the same tallness as me!

Red: *turns to look at wall* No way….Hey! You're right! So….who wins the bet?

Purple: No one.

Red: I hate you……

On the couch Zim and Meania were laughing so hard, tears were streaming down their eyes.

Zim: How did you get THAT footage!? It's hilarious!

Meania: I didn't. One day, Lexia and I were walking around and we found the tape in the trash aboard the Massive, so we took it to see what was on it. We were surprised to see the Tallest and us on it.

Zim: You are on it? Well, skip to that part then!

Meania: *weirded out* Uh, okay! *fast forwards tape*

Zim went to the kitchen and retrieved a box of Snowcaps to share them with Meania. Then he sat back down to watch the scenes of Meania and Lexia as Smeets. The first one was from a conversation Meania had with Purple when she was younger.

Meania: *scribbling on the floor**looks at Purple* Why you so tall?

Purple: *clearly annoyed* Because…I am the Tallest.

Red: *in background* Me too!

Meania: Why?

Purple: *confused* I'm really tall.

Red: *again* So am I!

Meania: But why are you so tall?

Purple: I have no idea!

Red: Yes you do!

Purple: Be quiet back there!

Red: *sticks tongue out* Make me!

Purple: Grrrr……*throws a chip at Red and it hits him in the head**Red shuts up*

Meania: How come you don't know?

Purple: *yells* I JUST DON'T KNOW OKAY!? NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!

Meania: *cries* You don't like me!!!

Purple: *pulls antennas* GO AWAY!!!

Meania: Nooooooooooooooo! *cries some more*

Red: *throws a piece of cardboard at Purple* HAH! Beat that! I bet you can't!

Technician: *to Purple* My Tallest! You're needed in the other room!

Meania: *still crying* You hate me!!!!

Purple: *can't take it anymore**hovers away extremely fast* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Once he had gone, Meania instantly stopped crying, Red discontinued gloating, and the technician walked away.

Red: *hands five monies to Meania* You're really good at this acting thing.

Meania: *grins* Thanks!

The screen turned to black and the video ended. Meania and Zim were rolling around the floor with fits of laughter.

Zim: *holding his sides and gasping for air* Can't-breathe! Too-much-funny!

Meania: *gets up* I know!

Zim: So, now what do you want to do Meania?

Meania: We could watch another one if you want.

Zim: Do you want to?

Meania: I asked you first.

Zim: Well, only if you want to.

Meania: Yeah, I do. They're hysterical!

Zim: Yes they are!

Meania ran to the video box and picked out one that had “The Continuous Files of Humiliation” written on a piece of tape. Underneath that, was a list of names of who was caught on film displaying embarrassing things. Meania brought it to Zim and he looked at it. Then she popped it in the machine.

Dana's voice was heard from behind a camera.

Dana: These are The Continuous Files of Humiliation brought to you by Invader Dana. First, you will see one of the many rarities of life-Lexia messing up something.

On screen, Lexia walked into the living room and didn't see Meania lying on the floor. Thus, Lexia tripped over Meania.

Lexia: *when she fell* Ooof! Meania, watch where you're lying!

Meania: *giggles* You tripped over me Lex! That's a first-you fell!

Lexia: Say not a word to anyone.

Meania: *looks at camera* Too late-you were being filmed!

Lexia: *turns as well* Dana!

Dana: *hides camera behind her back and turns it off, but leaves the sound on* I don't have a camera behind my back if that's what you're thinking. *sees Lexia grinning* Ooops!

The screen faded to gray and went to another scene. Meanwhile at the mall in the bookstore, Dana and Lexia had been explaining to Tyla of what they thought was going on with Meania.




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kayari on December 29, 2005, 10:34:41 AM

Kayari on
KayariThis story is so cute! LOL I would totally drive purple crazy for some cash! whoot!

InvdrDana on August 15, 2005, 7:01:40 AM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaItalics again!? *storms off and yells at computer* YOU STINK!!! *kicks it* OW!!! EVIL COMPUTER!

By the way, I'm all happy you like this story zamnza!