Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2



Dana: ….and we think something's happening with Zim and Meania because as I said before, he came over and wanted to see her….

Lexia: …which just doesn't add up. What do you think Tyla?

Tyla: *thinks for a second* Should I tell them? Well, if I don't, things could get ugly between all of us. *aloud* I wasn't planning on saying this, but Meania doesn't want any of you to know anything that relates to this issue.

Lexia: We already figured that one out.

Tyla: There is more. Earlier today, I sensed Meania needed some help, so I appeared in her room. I found it odd that Zim was there. Anyway-

Lexia: *folds arms and looks at Dana* I think your Zim alarm might need a few repairs, Invader Zimlover.

Dana: *rolls eyes* How am I supposed to know if Fir tampers with my stuff? As you were saying Tyla?

Tyla: Meania wanted you two to leave and then she and Zim would be alone. So, I told her I would do it, though I reminded her that secrets don't work too well with friends.

Dana: I just don't get it. Why would Meania do this? It's not like her at all.

Lexia: Who knows? Meania can be pretty strange sometimes.

Tyla: Yes, that she is. I'm sorry, but I've made plans with Tak to do only things with her today after this, and I have to leave you two to try and figure this out. See you later. *disappears from sight*

Dana: *smiles* I say we bring back our little spying game we used to “play”. Only this time, there'll be one player short.

Lexia: You've got that right! Let us begin at your base Dana and slowly sneak from under the ground.

Dana and Lexia used the back roads and their spider-legs to reach the base. Soon, the two made it to the right destination and snuck around back.

Lexia: *whispers* Isn't it funny how you have to sneak into your own dwelling?

Dana: Pretty much, yeah. Now, we descend downward.

Dana and Lexia stepped on a certain spot and Dana gave the command to let them go through the ground. Once inside the labs, Dana chose her hovering chair in front of the main controls and Lexia sat to the left of her.

Dana: If you would, I'd like you to put security on for every room of the base, Computer. I want to enable viewing screens to be displayed on the center screen please.

Computer: Enabling viewing screens. *a second later* Viewing screens are now enabled. Anything else Mistress?

Dana: No that will be all Computer, thank you.

Lexia: I don't think many Invaders would be willing enough to thank their computers.

Dana: At least my computer likes me. Usually that rarely ever happens with most Irkens. *looks to the center screen* Looks like Zim and Meania are watching T.V.

Lexia: *kind of jealous because Zim actually likes Meania* Yeah, and they're laughing too! It makes me want to throw up!

Dana: *turns to Lexia, shocked* You're not jealous, are you?

Lexia: Of course not! It just-it just makes me sick that's all.

Dana: *doesn't believe her for one minute* Riiight…..

Lexia: *still mad* I wonder what's so funny!

Dana: Let us find out, shall we? *presses the zoom in button on the panel*

The scene Zim and Meania were watching came into full view.

Tak: *on screen talking to Meania* Just because I fell doesn't make me less of an Irken! So quit looking at me like that!

Meania: I'm not looking at you like anything.

Tak: Stop lying! I see how you are staring at me!

Meania: I'm NOT staring at YOU! I'm looking at the camera Dana's filming you with!

Tak: She's taping me!? *growls and blocks camera with her hand*

Dana pressed the zoom out button and could see Meania shutting the T.V off.

Dana: Now what are they going to do? *looks at Lexia and sees her crying softly.** Lexia sees Dana looking at her and quickly wipes the tears away*

Dana: Lex, what's wrong? I thought you said you weren't jealous.

Lexia: *sadly* Nothing's wrong with me. I poked my eye by mistake.

Dana: You know that you did not do that Lexia. We've been best friends since we were Smeets. You know you can tell me anything and I won't get upset from it. Now tell the truth Lexia.

Lexia: *wipes eyes again* Dana, I guess this all hit me really hard and I couldn't control myself. It just doesn't seem right with them sitting there, laughing and having fun. It should be one of us sitting next to Zim and not her. She's supposed to be out chasing Dib around or baking horribly tasting cupcakes.

Dana: *not surprised* Just because we secretly love Zim, doesn't mean Meania can't either. Maybe she really likes him and not Dib. Maybe she's putting on a little false advertisement. Please don't let any of this ruin your friendship with Meania, because it could cause a few broken friendships, like Tyla said.

Lexia: You are right as usual Dana. I feel so rotten right now. I don't want to stop talking to Meania forever. It was bad enough not talking to her for a month.

Dana: Don't feel bad-this kind of stuff happens to us all the time. I think now is the time for us to come back from the mall if you know what I mean.

Lexia: *suddenly smiles* Yeah, there isn't anything to read at this bookstore. I've been here too many times.



Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvdrDana on August 16, 2005, 3:56:17 PM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaThanks! Ya' know I believe you're the only one reading it! Besides you, Becca. Jessica (my sister) and I have read this. I need more friends who like Zim! Well chapter 3 will be up tomorrow...or later today.

zamnza on August 16, 2005, 2:29:10 PM

zamnza on
zamnza*grabs a bowl of ice cream* I want to see this!

InvdrDana on August 16, 2005, 11:20:04 AM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaFir is Dana's S.I.R unit. His name stands for Funny Irritating Retrieval unit! Happy I am!