Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3


Chapter 3



At the sound of the doorbell, Zim and Meania jumped, obviously startled. Meania looked at Zim.

Meania: *worried* Do you think Dana came back?

Zim: I don't know. You better check it. *hides behind the couch*

Meania answered the door, and breathed a sigh of relief, for the person who rang was only Dib.

Meania: It's just Dib, Zim. You can come out now.

Zim poked his head from behind the couch and stood up.

Dib: *bewildered* What are you doing here Zim?

Zim: None of your business pointy-head Dib!

Meania: What brings you here Dib?

Dib: *even more confused* Whatever happened to jumping on me when I came? You didn't even give your shriek of happiness when you saw me. Not that I care or anything.

Meania: I guess I'm in no mood today. Are you looking for Dana?

Dib: That's the only reason I come here. Is she here?

Meania: Nope, Dana, Lexia, and Tyla went to the mall or something.

Dib: Aww, I was hoping she'd be here.

Zim: *laughs* You like Invader Dana!?

Dib: Yeah, so? What's wrong with that? Oh, I get it. You like her too.

Zim: Are you kidding!?

Dib: Not really.

Meania: *says to Zim* Dib is extremely crazy in love for Dana!

Dib: I wouldn't say `extremely'. I guess I'll be going. Tell her I said hi.

Dib walked out, and turned a corner. Meania's happiness soon died away. She didn't realize it until then, but she really missed Dib. She shut the door quietly and turned back to Zim.

Zim: What happened with you all of a sudden?

Meania: I think I poked myself in the eye. I'll just be a minute in the bathroom.

Meania strode down the hall to the bathroom, which was meant for Dib when he was hanging out with Dana, Lexia, and Meania. Zim sat back down on the couch and watched T.V. At that moment, the doorknob turned and Dana and Lexia entered the base.

Zim: *startled* What are you doing here!?

Dana: *slowly* This is my base. What are you doing here?

Zim: Uh…um…I sleeped walked over here!

Lexia: You mean you were sleep walking and you ended up here?

Zim: Yes! That's exactly what I did!

Lexia: Were you dreaming?

Zim: Of course not!

Lexia: Then you weren't sleep walking.

Dana: Where's Meania?

Zim: She poked her eye a moment ago. She went to the “bathroom”.

Lexia: Zim?

Zim: What?

Lexia: You can leave now.

Zim: But-

Lexia: Go on. Back to your base with you.

Zim: *looks to the hallway* I just can't go without-

Lexia: Without what?

Zim: *sweats**very quickly* Without my installation chip I made for Gir! Meania has it!

Lexia: You can retrieve it later. Good-bye Zim.

Zim: *stands up on couch, pointing to Dana* YOU CANNOT SEND ME AWAY!

Lexia: I didn't want to do this, but…. *presses a button on the wall and a robotic arm grabs Zim and throws him to his base*

Zim went flying through his open window and landed safely on his own sofa. Then Dana closed her door. Just then, Meania came back down the hall, all cheerful again, humming away.

Meania: *eyes closed* Zim I'm back! I just had to-*opens eyes to see Dana and Lexia standing in front of her* Huh? What's going on guys? Why are you looking at me like that? Where'd Zim go?

Lexia and Dana did not answer Meania's questions and moved closer to her. They lightly pushed her onto a chair and sat in two chairs in front of her.

Meania: *scared* Why are you two acting so strange? Did I do something? Dana? Lexia? Why am I not getting any answers!?

Dana: Calm down Meania. We're only here to help.

Meania: Huh? What are you-?

Lexia: *in a flat voice* We know about Zim and you. We have been spying on you.

Meania: *angrily* You were spying on me!? How would you know? Who told you?

Dana: It does not matter who or what told us.

Meania: *mutters* I bet it was Tyla. She's such a traitor.

Lexia: Tyla is not like that at all! She just wanted to keep us all friends.

Meania: I guess she just lost one. And I've lost three.

Dana: What do you mean you lost three friends? Do you mean Lexia, Tyla, and I? We are still your friends Meania. That's only if you want us to be.

Meania: *looks down* I don't think I want to.

Lexia: *worried* Want to what?

Meania: Be your friend. *stands up* I'll go pack my things.

Dana: Why? Where are you going?

Meania: I think I'll find better friends on the Massive. *walks away to her room*

Meania slammed her door shut and locked it. Dana and Lexia looked at each other with sad faces.

Lexia: Maybe we should have planned this whole conversation out?

Dana: Yes, and we should not have said we spied on her. We can't let her go Lex! We are best friends! I'm going to stop her from going!

Dana started for Meania's room, when Lexia grabbed her shoulder. Dana swirled around to face Lexia.

Lexia: Let her go Dana. I know Meania far better than you will ever know. Once she comes to her senses she will race on back to us. I know you'd rather not do this, and neither do I, but we must.

Dana nodded and did not speak another word. She knew what Lexia was saying was the truth and she hoped everything would turn out right. The next morning, Meania left before anyone awakened and did not say good-bye.




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zamnza on August 17, 2005, 4:28:32 AM

zamnza on
zamnza*gasp*! Oh no! My ice cream fell over! I'm going to get more! Put more sweetness while I'm gone!