Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4


Later that day, Dana and Lexia awoke to find a familiar face missing. They had expected Meania to leave, just not in the form she did. She hadn't even explained herself to anyone.

Dana: I just don't get it. Doesn't she know she can talk with us, so we can help resolve her problem?

Lexia: You've been saying that all morning. It isn't going to change a thing. Meania can't stay on the Massive forever. She'll realize that nobody is there for her to talk to or hang with. Meania hates being lonely.

Dana: I know, I know, but I can't help feel as if this is my fault. It was my idea to spy on her.

Lexia: That may be so, but Dana, we can't see into the future. Let this go. We have to hear Zim's side of the story anyway to find out more.

Dana: You know he won't do that. And especially after yesterday, he will try avoiding us forever.

Lexia: Then we'll have to reinstate the “Tallest Method” to find out.

Dana: And what would that be?

Lexia: The Tallest usually try getting information by nabbing our diaries and journals to learn of our secrets.

Dana: Good idea. On Monday, Zim will go to school and we shall call in “sick”.

Lexia: Exactly!

When she arrived to the Massive, Meania had not expected the huge confrontation that awaited her. She was walking through the Transmission Room and Tallest Red stopped her.

Red: What are you doing back? Why aren't you with Invader Dana?

Meania: All you need to know is that I came back and that's that. *walks around Red*

Red: If there's no reason, then leave.

Meania: No and that's final.

Tallest Purple hovered into the room stuffing his face with cheese doodles and stopped as he saw Red and Meania debating.

Purple: This channel's boring. *pretends to change the “channel” with an invisible remote* What's going on?

Red: She came back and won't say why she did. I told her to leave.

Meania: And I said no I won't. I don't need to go if I don't want to.

Red: Yeah, ya' do! We don't want cha' here!

Purple: What happened? What are you doing here Meania?

Meania: It doesn't matter! All I'm saying, is when your friends stab you in the back, you leave. That's exactly what I did.

Purple: *whimpers* That must've hurt!

Red: *looks at Purple and rolls his eyes* It's just an expression.

Purple: Yeah, an expression of pure evilness.

Red: You don't get it, do you?

Purple: *grins stupidly* Nope, none whatsoever!

While the Tallest argued, Meania slipped away to her room. She pressed the lock button and sat down on her bed. Soon after, she took a long nap. Down on Earth, Dana and Lexia told Gaz, Tak, and Tyla what happened thus far.

Lexia: So you see, Meania just took off and that's it.

Tyla: I see.

Tak: Then she really wasn't your friend if you say that! She could care less about you!

Gaz: Hush Tak! Must you always have a negative attitude?

Tak: When I'm around you I do!

Tyla: Enough of that guys. We have something more important than your bickering all the time.

Dana: On Monday, we'll sneak into Zim's base to retrieve any information of what has been going on.

Tyla: You can't just waltz right into his base. His security is pretty tight.

Dana: We didn't think of that. Come to think of it, we haven't been thinking a lot lately.

Tak: And you call yourselves intelligent!

Gaz: Get a grip Tak!

Tak: Make me!

Gaz: *clenches fists* Grrr….

Tyla: I know I said that was enough you two. Gaz, if Tak says anything unimportant, ignore her.

Gaz: *smiles* I like the sound of that!

Tyla: For a limited time, I will let you borrow some of my powers.

Lexia: Cool!

Tyla: They will only be used on the day you search Zim's base. Let me think. You can use the powers to be soundless, invisible, and able to walk through walls. If you touch anything, you will also have the power to wipe off any evidence with your mind.

Dana: Thanks Tyla! That's really nice of you!

Lexia: It sure is!

Tak: But that means, you'll be stealing powers from us! What if I want to be soundless or invisible, huh?

Tyla: It'll only be for a day Tak, and they are our friends.

Tak: I am not friends with them. I merely am here because you told me to be.

Tyla: *rubs forehead* Calm down Tak. You're giving me a migraine. Yes, well, you two now have those powers I mentioned.

Dana: I don't feel any different.

Lexia: Nor do I. When did you zap us to put the powers in us?

Tyla: I didn't zap you. You just have them. Since they aren't permanent, there are no changes in your DNA.

Lexia: How will we turn them on when we need to?

Tyla: *laughs* You don't turn them on like a switch, Lexia! If you want to use them, you have to think of what you want to do and it happens. It's that simple. Tootles! *vanishes along with Gaz and Tak*

Dana: Now to wait for Monday.






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zamnza on August 17, 2005, 8:28:36 AM

zamnza on
zamnzaBut today's WEdnesday! ...oh you mean the story... *gets Soda* This is gonna get good!