Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5


After her nap, Meania found herself on the Massive, forgetting that she was there.

Meania: I thought this was just a dream. I guess not. Dana and Lex really did betray me. Zim is probably wondering where I am. I should transmit to him.

Meania looked around her room for her pocket transmitter, yet she could not find it.

Meania: Where could that thing be? I can't use the wall screen because the Tallest decommissioned it. Lexia's room is locked and so is the one we share. The only other screen is in the Transmission Room where the Tallest are. How will I get them out, plus all of the technicians?

Meania paced around the room, pondering what to do. An idea struck her and it would actually be usable.

Meania: I got it! *runs out of the room and heads for the Transmission Room*

Purple: Take that and that! *takes one of Red's ships down*

Red: I'm still winning, and you're still losing!

Meania walked into the room to see Red and Purple playing a video game.

Meania: *pretends to be interested* Whatcha' doin'?

Purple: Playing “Vortex 9, Battle of the Black Holes”.

Red: It's supposed to have better graphics than “Vortex 8, Battle of the Champions”.

Purple: It's also better than “Vortex 7, Battle of the Cybernetic Clones”.

Red: Even way cooler than “Vortex 6, Battle of the Dirty Hampers”.

Purple: Now that one was stupid.

Red: Not nearly as stupid as “Vortex 5, Battle of the Flavorless Gum”.

Purple: Actually, that one was okay compared to “Vortex 4, Battle of the Rock Thing”.

Red: That was so lame, though “Vortex 3, Battle of the Radioactive Tree” was even lamer.

Purple: Why did we bother with “Vortex 2, Battle of the Lawn Chairs”?

Red: We thought it was cool back then. We even thought “Vortex 1, Battle of the Automated Bed”, was cool.

Meania: *yawns* That's good. So, did you hear about the new “Vortex” game coming out?

Purple: Yeah, “Vortex 10, Battle of the Sea”, is supposed to come out next year. It looks too good to be true!

Red: We're definitely going to get it!

Meania: Sounds great. Hey, did you know they're throwing a party on the other side of the Massive?

Red paused the game, looked at Purple, and they stared at Meania. Some of the technicians turned to face her.

Red: They started a party without me!? Where is it!?

Purple: Or me!? Take me to this party!

Meania: It's being held in the Game Room and they told me to tell you.

Red: Really? Well in that case….*gets up and hovers to the Game Room*

Purple: *follows Red* Wait for me! *leaves the room*

Meania: *to the technicians* You guys can go too.

Tech.#1: All of us?

Meania: Yep, that's what they said.

Tech.#3: Yes! C'mon guys, we have a party to attend!

Tech.#2: I'll put this on autopilot and we can go! *pushes random buttons and leads the others out*

Tech.#1: *on his way out* Thanks Meania! We owe you one!

Meania: *sort of blushes* No problem!

When they all left, Meania sealed the entrances to the Transmission Room and immediately went over to the control panel.

Meania: It's a good thing I could get the other technicians to put aside their jobs to throw a party. I owe them one. I hope Zim's at his base. *activates the Transmission Screen and contacts Zim*

Zim: *thinks the Tallest called him**salutes* My Tallest, Invader Zim reporting for duty! *sees Meania sitting in Purple's chair* Meania? What are you doing there instead of the Tallest?

Meania: Hey Zim! It's a long story why I'm here, but I guess I could tell it.

Zim listened while Meania told him about Dana and Lexia spying on her. She said Tyla was also to blame.

Zim: Yes, Tyla was always untrustworthy. That's why I don't trust her. When are you coming back, Meania?

Meania: I…don't…know. All I know is that I can't go back and I can't stay here.

Zim: Oookay, you're in a predicament all right.

Meania: I suppose so. What am I going to do?

Zim: What can you do? Maybe you can stay with me for a while until this all gets straightened out.

Meania: Maybe, I'll think about it. I'd still be close to Dana and Lexia though.

Zim: Not if they don't know you are here.

Meania: Believe me, they'd know! They knew something was up before they spied on me.

Zim: That's true. Well, I have to get back to what I was doing, so just think about it.

Meania: Okay, I can hear the Tallest coming back anyway. Bye! *shuts off screen just before the Tallest came in*




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvdrDana on August 17, 2005, 9:42:47 AM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaI am happy because I was able to beat the computer! No more all italics! YAY!!
*gives zamnza more ice cream* All this ice cream is gonna' make me hyper1 YAYAYAYAYA!!