Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 6

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 7 - Chapter 6

Chapter 7 - Chapter 6


Chapter 6



Monday arrived in only two days, and that would mean school for Zim. As was custom, he walked out the door at seven in the morning, and headed for the school. To be sure he had embarked, Lexia and Dana held back, watching Zim exit the safety of his base. An estimated five minutes later, the duo took their chances and ran across the street. When they reached the house, Lexia put her hand on the door.

Lexia: *panting* We-could-have-used-the-powers-instead.

Dana: Funny, I forgot we were given them. Oh, well, we have more important things to remember. *becomes invisible* This is too cool!

Lexia: *laughs* Where are you Dana? *gets invisible too* There-now I see you!

Dana: Do you think if we're both soundless, we will be able to hear each other?

Lexia: Tyla didn't mention that. She wants to let us do this on our own. She knows the ending to all this, yet would rather have us figure it out for ourselves.

Dana: Then let's get soundless now so we can test it out. I'll say something and if you don't hear anything, undo your invisibility. Ready? *Lexia nods**Dana becomes soundless* Hi Lex, how are you doing?

Lexia: I'm fine, how're you?

Dana: Great! It works! Let's get through the wall now. *they walk through the door* We're in.

Lexia: Dana, does Zim even have a journal?

Dana: He could, but I don't know for sure. Let's check the labs.

Lexia: That'll take all day! Shouldn't we search for it in the computer?

Dana: Unless he has his computer on, we have to enter an access code, just like mine.

Lexia: Well, we'll see if it's on. I haven't met an Invader yet who shuts their system down before heading out to do something.

Dana: Just come on! *pulls Lexia to the elevator and declines down*

Lexia: I don't know why we keep diaries anyway. I mean Irkens don't need them because they store their memories into their PAKs or computers.

Dana: For one thing, we like to write and as another, stop complaining.

Lexia: *sarcastic* Oh, look, it's on and you didn't believe me.

Dana: I never said that Lex. *presses the search button on the computer*

Computer: Type in the thing you need to locate. Then press ENTER.

Lexia: This computer needs an upgrade.

Dana: You're probably right. As for now, I have to find where Zim keeps his plans and what not.

Dana typed in the word journal, and selected ENTER. Like an advertisement, an icon popped up on the screen. It was a picture of Zim as a Smeet with a word underneath, which said: ME!!

Dana: I'm guessing this is it. *moves finger to the icon and another screen comes up* This must be the cover to his journal thing.

Lexia: Anyone can tell because it says, `This is ZIM'S journal thing and looking is NOT permitted! Got that! Go away and stop reading this!'. Start at the beginning Dana!

Dana: As if I'd start anywhere else! We've got the day ahead of us, and a whole diary to read. We'll have plenty to do.

The scene flashed to Zim at school.

Zim: *looks around classroom* Okay, this is odd-why aren't Dana and Lexia here?

Inside the Massive, Meania was trying to avoid the Tallest. After the party two days ago, the Tallest came back really happy for some reason. They were a little too happy and they actually talked to Meania for more than five minutes. The next day, they would not leave her alone for a second. No matter where she went, the Tallest were not far behind. They still kept it up even on Monday.

Meania: *hides in an equipment room* This place is so big, there should at least be one place to hide. I hope this is it.

Somebody poked her in the shoulder and she jumped.

Meania: Yipe! Who did that?

Red and Purple: *giggle* You're it!

Meania: *screams and runs out* Will this insanity never end!?

Purple: *shouts after her* Meania, you don't understand! We tagged you!

Red: *smiles* Forget it. We'll use the secret passage again! Come on!

Meania ran all the way to her room and bolted her door from top to bottom.

Meania: *leans against door* Where will they not find me?

Then she suddenly remembered something she shouldn't have ever forgotten.

Meania: The Memory Chamber! Why hadn't I thought of it before? Even if they knew where it was hidden, they wouldn't be able to get in! *walks to her closet, opens the door, and stands in front of the end of the closet* Now I just need to remember the password. What was it again?

On Earth, Dana and Lexia were reading memories of a different sort. They were in the middle of Zim's journal and it was already noon.

Dana: *reads* I was about ten point four at the time, and I was eating a marshmallow creature or something. Suddenly, the Smeet next to me snatched the snack out of my hand. I tried getting it back, but he was at least two feet taller than me, so I stepped on his foot. He dropped the thing; I grabbed it back, and ran for my life.

Lexia: Aww…How sweet.

Dana: This next one is sweeter. Will you do the honors?

Lexia: I'd be delighted. All right, here goes. *reads* Question: How come when it comes to me, the snack I want is either taken, or broken? Once I went to every snack place on Irk and asked each one for a bag of spicy chips, and they said they were all out! I find that very peculiar because once I'd leave, an Irken would walk in and come out with what I asked for.

Dana: Poor Zim…..

Lexia: Yeah, but how is this helping us find what we're looking for?

Dana: You're right-it's already two twenty-five. Zim gets out of school at three.

Lexia: We can't be here-invisible or not-when he comes.

Dana: Let's skip a few pages until we see a more recent entry. *presses the screen ten times so she can get to a current section*

As Dana scanned through the database, Zim presented Ms. Bitters with an excuse to leave class.

Zim: I'm feeling sick. May I go home, Ms. Bitters?

Dib: You're not sick! You were fine up until the point Ms. Bitters asked us for our calculus homework! Was it too hard for you Zim? Or do you need to be demoted to preschool?

Ms. Bitters: Enough! Zim, you can go home. As for Dib, you can stay here until midnight, doing everything the janitors do when everyone goes home for the day.

Dib: But-

Zim: You lose, pitiful creature! I laugh at you! Hah! *heads for his base**on the way* I hope Gir remembered to keep the doors and windows shut.

At the base, Dana was still searching for any clues related to Meania and Zim.

Dana: I found it!

Lexia: Great! Read it Dana!

Dana: *reads* When Meania came down to stay with that pitiful Invader across the street, my first thought was, “Great, now I have much more competition.” Later, I began to see what she was like, and tolerated it. I'd watch as she'd pull Dib along a rope-hogtied-and begin a method of torture to him. Compared to “what's-her-face”, Meania was more skilled at capturing Dib than “Invader Dana”. Pretty soon, I felt more appreciative of what she could do, even if she doubted herself. Strange things started happening to me, like I thought Meania had pretty eyes. I pushed that aside, but it kept coming back in different ways. For instance, I also thought she was…cute, yet I always thought back to the Tak occurrence. Then, just two weeks ago, I received letters of admiration from Meania, who I just realized sent them. The next day, I went over to-

Lexia: *antennas prick up* Dana, did you here the unlocking of a certain door upstairs?

Dana: If you mean the only door upstairs, then, yeah, I did.

Lexia: Close the file Dana. We have to get out of here and fast! I hear him walking above us!

Dana: Let's go.

Lexia: Wait! We can be soundless, but the elevator can't.

Dana: Yep, we're toast. What if we walked through the lab's wall into the dirt and crawled up?

Lexia: That isn't going to be easy Dana. I have a better idea. Call Fir, asking him to come play with Gir in here, so it won't look like nobody is riding the elevator.

Dana: It's better, but it won't work. I can't contact Fir if I'm supposed to be soundless.

Lexia: Oh….yeah. Why couldn't Tyla have given us the power to vanish somewhere like she does? It would have been much more effective.

Dana: Yes, it would have. However, we don't have that ability right now, and Zim has just flushed himself down the toilet.

After finally remembering the password, Meania entered the Memory Chamber.

Meania: I feel really stupid right now for hiding from the Tallest, but they just won't leave me alone. I wonder if I should go to Zim's base like he suggested. It's better than hide and seek.

Purple: WE FOUND YOU!

Meania: *jumps* B-but how did you get here!?

Red: We were in here before, don't you remember?

Meania: No! Why do you keep following me everywhere I go?

Red: *looks at Purple and grins* Didn't she always want to be played with?

Purple: I believe so.

Meania: You didn't answer the question! Why are you in every place I turn? When Lex and I come here, you ignore us and eat food.

Purple: *to make Meania annoyed* How much food?

Meania: It doesn't matter!

Purple: Then why'd ya' mention food?

Meania: Cut it out!

Red: Hey, didn't Meania say something about going to Zim's base?

Purple: Yeah, and it makes me wonder.

Red: You don't think….

Purple: Exactly!

Meania: Huh?

Red: Now it all makes sense!

Purple: Exactly!

Red: I see the connection!

Purple: Exactly!

Red: Stop doing that. It's really annoying.

Purple: Exact-wait!

Red: That's better.

Meania: What are you talking about?

Red: *to Purple* Let's get out of here! We have serious blackmailing to do! *leaves and Purple follows*

Meania: I have a bad feeling about this…




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zamnza on August 18, 2005, 7:15:50 AM

zamnza on
zamnzaLOL Red's gettin' annoyed... I'm getting more soda!