Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 7

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 8 - Chapter 7

Chapter 8 - Chapter 7




Chapter 7



Five minutes later at Zim's base, Zim entered his lab to see that nobody was down there. Dana and Lexia were walking a few feet from him so they wouldn't touch him.

Zim: Odd, I had suspicions that someone would be here. I guess I was wrong, though Zim is never wrong.

Lexia: We can go up when he does. I wonder how long he will be down here?

Dana: I'm not sure, yet the idea is a fine one. We'll use it.

Lexia: Ya' know, it would be funny if we poked Zim and ran away. He'd be so confused!

Dana: *giggles* Yeah, I can hug him all day, and he will never know I did it!

Lexia: I dare you to do that Dana, unless you're too scared!

Dana: I'm not scared! I'd do it if he weren't so busy.

Lexia: *looks at Zim who is sitting down, eating a sandwich* He isn't doing anything important. Go on Dana! You said he'd never find out!

Dana: But-he's eating!

Lexia: So?

Dana: He looks so happy, enjoying his sandwich. It'd be rude to interrupt someone while they're eating.

Lexia: *rolls eyes* Oy! You may never get another chance! Just do it!

Dana: You really think I should?

Lexia: *pushes Dana closer to Zim* Yes I do Dana! It's not like I dared you to kiss him or something.

Dana: *points at Lexia* You do have a point there. Fine, I'll hug him.

Dana walked in front of Zim, watching him lick his fingers after eating the sandwich. He stretched in his chair, put his hands behind his head, propped his feet on the table, and shut his eyes halfway. It looked as if he were ready for an afternoon nap. Even though Zim couldn't see her, Dana was nervous to move a step further. In a daze, she brought her arms around his neck and hugged him.

Zim: *stands up immediately* Wha-what was that!? Who touched me? Gir was it you!?

Gir: *upstairs* I'm not down there!

Zim: Did I fall “asleep” and “imagine” someone touching me? *looks around lab and shudders**sits back down* That was just creepy.

Lexia: He sure is jumpy today, don't you think?

Dana: Yeah, but he is soft like I told you! I wanna' hug him again!

Lexia: *laughs* Look, Zim fell asleep! I wish I had a camera! He's so cute when he's sleeping!

Dana: This is our chance to leave, even though I'd rather stay here and watch Zim all day.

Up the elevator Dana and Lexia went and stopped on the upper landing. They walked through the door without a sound at all and raced to Dana's base. Once inside, they felt safe enough to become invisible no longer, and broke the silence as well.

Lexia: So, Zim likes Meania now.

Dana: He's liked her before she sent letters, which means Meania isn't to blame.

Lexia: We're still missing a clue to solving this case. Why did Meania give up Dib for Zim? Ever since she saw him on your screen, she has been trying to get his attention.

Dana: We need to talk to Meania about this. There must be a way to get her back without a commotion.

Lexia: Speaking of that, I wonder if she's doing okay up there.

On the Massive, Meania wasn't having the happiest time. Boredom was all around and everyone was busy as ever. The Tallest had stopped following Meania, but they were up to something, and she knew it.

Meania: *in the hanger bay* If I just go with no one noticing, then I won't be missed. That works for me.

She hopped in the cruiser she came in, opened the hanger, and flew out, back down to Earth. She set the course for Zim's base and watched the stars go by. It wasn't a long wait, and soon, Meania was on his roof. She found her way down, trying not to let anyone see her-she had forgotten her disguise. She rang the doorbell several times before Zim answered. He opened the door, rubbing his eyes from his nap.

Zim: *grins* I thought you'd come!

Meania: I couldn't stand the Tallest or the Massive a minute longer!

Zim let Meania in and shut the door softly. Next, he turned around and stared at her. He just happened to notice how tall she was to him.

Zim: This is a random question, but just how tall are you?

Meania: Um, four feet I think. Why?

Zim: No reason. So, what do ya' wanna' do?

Meania: I'm not sure. Have Dana and Lex been pestering you about me at all?

Zim: Actually no. They weren't even at the school today either.

Meania: They've got to be up to something! Do you think they may have come in here?

Zim: The computer had no indications of anyone besides Gir and me in my base.

Meania: Oh. Well in that case, have you been to the park recently?

Zim: To study the humans, yeah.

Meania: I mean for fun.

Zim: Of course not. That would be wasting my precious conquering time.

Meania: Then I suppose you wouldn't want to go with me to hang out there.

Zim: I didn't say that. What would we do there?

Meania: We could go on a picnic, fly kites, and a whole lot of other stuff!

Zim: *confused* Picnics? Kites? What does all that mean!?

Meania: *giggles* I'll show you! *finds a disguise and runs out the base with Zim following after*

Across the street, Dana and Lexia were thinking of something to do.

Dana: Lex, why don't we take a walk in the park? I think it'll do us some good.

Lexia: Sure, why not?

Dana and Lexia headed for the park, unknowing of what they could find there.

Meania and Zim were already on the playground way before the other two came. Meania had a pair of sunglasses and a hat on as her disguise. At the little shop, she bought two kites and a pre-made picnic basket, which she put Irken Food Spray on.

Zim: You didn't have to buy those things. I have plenty of monies you could've used.

Meania: That's okay. Now, I'll show you how to fly the kites. *hands Zim a green kite and takes the purple one* First, you unwind the string until you think it is long enough for flying. When a large gust of wind comes, run back as far as you can to get it in the air.

Zim: *unwinds string* What happens when it's in the air? Does it explode?

Meania: Why would it do that? Just make sure it doesn't crash into a tree or something. *feels lots of wind and runs back until the kite is high in the sky*

Zim: *does the same**His kites is next to Meania's* It's pretty neat!

Meania: I'll say!

Outside of the park, Dana and Lexia were walking through the gate entrance, when they noticed two colorful kites flying over the trees.

Lexia: Oh look, the first two kites of the season.

Dana: I wonder whom they belong to? Let's go check it out! *runs with Lexia to get a closer look*

Dana and Lexia entered the field and casually walked up to the kite fliers, though Meania and Zim had their backs turned in the other direction.

Dana: It's a nice day for this, don't you agree?

Lexia: We should have brought along our own kites.

Meania: *recognizes their voices**whispers to Zim* It's them. Walk away slowly.

Zim: *talks normally* What did you say? I couldn't hear you.

Dana and Lexia: ZIM!?

Zim: *whips around as Meania dashes for cover* Dana!? Lexia!?

Dana and Lexia: What are you doing here?

Zim: *snarls* What does it look like I'm doing! I'm experimenting with human technology!

Lexia: Kites aren't technological!

Zim: That's exactly why I'm experimenting.

Dana: Okay, but who was that other person? What were you doing with her?

Zim: That was just some pesky, bothersome human, trying to annoy me as best as she could.

Lexia: Why did she run when she heard us?

Zim: She was desperate to use the “restroom”.

Dana: Funny, she sounded a lot like Meania and she looked pretty Irken to me all right.

Lexia: Dana is hardly ever wrong, you know.

Zim: Why don't you two go find someone else to pester?

Dana: We like bothering you.

Zim: I can see that. Now go away!

Lexia: You don't own this park-it belongs to everyone.

Zim: If this is so, and after I conquer the pathetic Earth, it will be mine! *walks off in the direction Meania headed**Lexia and Dana look at each other*

Dana: Thinking what I'm thinking?

Lexia: You betcha'!

Dana and Lexia still had Tyla's powers from earlier so once more, they became soundless and invisible. Then the two of them followed after Zim.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment