Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Chapter 8

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 9 - Chapter 8

Chapter 9 - Chapter 8


Chapter 8



Up at the Massive, Purple was in Red's room, watching him send an e-mail to everyone on Irk and the Massive. They were having fun too.

Purple: Okay, write, “Meania likes Zim” on each one!

Red: Nah, that's too easy. How about, “Zim is actually crazy for someone! Guess who it is and win one thousand monies”?

Purple: I likey! Do that one!

Red: All right! *presses the `send to every Irken' button* This will be interesting

Miles away, Dana and Lexia were running through bushes and the like, just trying to keep up with Zim. Apparently, he was going pretty fast. After three minutes of searching for Meania, he found her hidden among some trees. Upon the influence that no one was near them, Zim and Meania began to converse.

Meania: Do you think they recognized me?

Zim: I don't think they did. I do believe they know about what's been going on.

Meania: Why do they have to be so smart, huh!?

Zim: Who knows!

Meania: We have to go somewhere they won't find us. This reminds me of when the Tallest followed me like hawks.

Zim: A place to be alone, eh? One where those two won't think to look…somewhere we would never go…Gir might know!

Meania: *scratches head* Gir? Are you sure about this?

Zim: Come on! *grabs Meania's sleeve and runs to the base*

Dana: To Zim's base! *starts running when Tak appears in front of her* Tak!?

Tak: It just so happens that I want to become invisible at this very moment.

Lexia: But we-

Tak: Don't give me excuses little Lexia. I'm taking that power back!

Lexia: *growls* Couldn't you take the evidence wiper one?

Tak: I have no use for that one right now. Don't make this any harder than it is. *takes invisibility away* Checkmate. I win. *vanishes*

Dana: *sits down on log* Great….

Lexia: *sits next to Dana* Stupid Tak…

Inside the base, Zim and Meania were combing through every nook and cranny, looking for Gir.

Zim: He was here earlier watching T.V. Where did he go?

Meania: Somewhere far from here probably. Call him up.

Zim: *an emergency communicator came from Zim's PAK* Gir! Get over here!

Gir: Do I have to? I'm busy at the moment.

Zim: *sigh* What are you doing?

Gir: I'm applying for a job at MacMeaties.

Zim: You work for me Gir! Come now!

Gir: Gee, are you sure grumpy. *happily* I'LL PICK UP SOME HAPPY STICKERS ON THE WAY HOME!! *cancels call*

Meania: *puts hand to mouth and giggles* Gir is funny!

Zim: I don't think so. He better be back soon. Otherwise Dana will already have an army spying on us.

*In Red's room*

Computer: You've got mail.

Purple: Look, someone thinks they know the answer!

Red: *gets excited* Yeah! *presses e-mail icon* This one is from an Irken named Tart. *reads it* Even though it's wrong-this little `game'-I really want those monies, so my guess is that Zim likes Invader Dana. Am I right? PLEASE LET ME BE RIGHT!

Purple: Man, is she pathetic. She probably doesn't pay attention to our website.

Red: I know! Well, for a reply, I'll write, “YOU ARE WRONG! HAH! DON'T TRY AGAIN!”

Purple: Perfect!

*At the park*

Dana: Tak made it harder for us, huh?

Lexia: I'll say. Why don't we try our luck with Fir? He can pretend to play with Gir.

Dana: Hey, not a bad idea! It's just that I haven't a single clue of where he could be.

Lexia: Call him up then.

Dana: *does same thing Zim did* Hi Fir, how're ya' doing?

Fir: Fine. Do you have change for a five?

Dana: Why?

Fir: I need a quarter for the spin cycle.

Dana: What are you doing?

Fir: I'm washing myself! Now I need to dry off!

Dana: Could you do me a favor in exchange for a quarter?

Fir: You bet!

Dana: Good. Find Gir and go to Zim's house. Play with Gir while you record what Zim does.

Fir: I can do that! Talk ta' ya' later!

Dana: You too Fir. *hangs up* Now to wait this out.

At Zim's base, the Irkens there consumed their time by talking about many different things, and it sure brought a more enjoyable wait.

Zim: I wish I were a Smeet again. Those were the days…..

Meania: Me too. Except for the fact that the Tallest cared nothing of us whatsoever. They'd eat then and they eat now. What a life, huh?

Zim: That could get dull after awhile. So, were you allowed on Irk often as a Smeet?

Meania: No, we weren't. We have run away many times, and one of our attempts at it, caused everyone to know we existed. Now that was our moment. We had met Dana earlier in a park and became friends. She came right on time to help us be known.

Zim: *becomes admitting* Well, it's a good thing you make friends. It's as if the planet of Irk itself is your friend. I never had one.

Meania: You never wanted friends the way Lex and I did. Imagine being the only two Smeets on an enormous fleet ship with only technicians and the Tallest-who would rather eat slugs than play with us-to play with.

Zim: I can see that. Wait-you played with technicians?

Meania: The Tallest would make them play with us so we wouldn't bother them.

Zim: I gotcha' there!

Next moment an overly excited retrieval unit bounded in through the front-and only-door. He shouted with recurring glee as each word escaped his mouth.

Gir: Fir's wit' me! And so is the stickers!

The latter then came through the doorway as his name had been called. He was just as eager as his friend was.

Fir: Hi Zimmy and Meania! *looks at Gir who returns a smile*

Fir and Gir: Zim an' Meania, sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love! Then comes marriage. Then comes the baby in the baby carriage! *both run off*

Zim: Insane I tell ya'! GIR! I still need you!

Gir: Awww, can't it wait? Fir really wants ta' play wit' me!

Zim: No. Gir, do you know of any places that Dana and Lexia would never go or look?

Gir: There's the dance clubs an' the….Fir do you know?

Fir: Dana always said how she'd never play miniature golf if she were paid. They both wouldn't go to a make-up place or somewhere to get bows in their antennas.

Gir: Or the jewelry places. They hate those.

Fir: You could go to Dib's house. Dana hates him so much! But he'd call Dana to say you were there.

Zim: Yes, he is compatible in that area. I just have to get rid of him or get Gaz to persuade him. You three stay here. I'm going to take care of this!

Zim left his base in two seconds flat. Meania watched him zoom down the street until he faded from view. Suddenly, she plopped down.

Meania: Dibby….

Fir and Gir sang the song from before, though it lasted much longer.








Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment