Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 9

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 10 - Chapter 9

Chapter 10 - Chapter 9






Chapter 9



Zim was apprehensive as he pushed the doorbell, which brought about a resounding burst of noise. He waited for a moment until footsteps could be heard growing louder and closer to the door. The person who answered the door was a strange surprise.

Professor Membrane: Why hello, small child. What have you come for?

Zim: Uh...Dib is in there, yes?

Professor Membrane: *chuckles to himself* I wouldn't say he's in the sane category! But, Dib is in the living room watching his sister play a game. Have fun! *walks back to the lab*

Zim marched into the said area and stood next to the couch.

Zim: What are you playing?

Dib: ZIM!? Who let you in!?

Gaz: Hush! He asked me about my game, Dib. It's “Vortex 9, Battle of the Black Holes”. It has way better graphics than “Vortex 8, Battle of the Champions”.

Zim: Yes, that is true. It's also better than “Vortex 7, Battle of the Cybernetic Clones”.

Gaz: That one stunk. And so did…

Dib: Now this is getting weird! Zim, what do you really want?

Gaz: Hey, we were talking about video games! Don't you understand!?

Dib: No.

Zim: *formulates a plan* Ya' know, they're selling the game previews for “Vortex 10, Battle of the Sea” at the mall.

Gaz paused her game and stared at Zim with her mouth quivering.

Gaz: Really!?

Dib: No they're not!

Gaz: Be quiet! Go on Zim!

Zim: The only way you can get one is if you have an older sibling to accompany you. In fact, I sadly cannot get one. *sniffs* I am an only child.

Gaz: I seriously understand your pain.

Dib: Oh come on!

Gaz: After I see the game preview and beat it, I will willingly pass it on to you.

Zim: Gee thanks!

Gaz: Dib let's go now! They won't have that many left!

Dib: There is no game thing at the mall! Zim's tricking you so he can have access to the whole house!

Gaz: You will go and you will like it! If you don't, I will crush you. I will crush you so hard, your spleen will be screaming in horrible pain. Your liver shall see its last bit of happiness. Nightmares will be in your dreams of me crushing your spleen and liver.

Dib: …And I believe everything you say! Okay I'm going!

Gaz: Good. I'll meet you at the corner.

Dib: I just hope dad checks on you Zim! Then he will know everything about your evil plots of terror!

Zim: *waves* Bye Dib.

Dib kept his eyes on Zim the whole time as he walked through the door, finally taking them away when he shut the door completely. Zim squealed in delight the second Dib was on the street.

Zim: Now to get rid of the other nuisance.

Zim put on a frightened expression and ran screaming into the professor's lab.

Zim: Professor! Professor!

Professor Membrane: What is it!? What happened!?

Zim: Oh, you gotta' come quick! The fish in the bear suit has returned with some friends and is wreaking havoc about the city!

Professor Membrane: Oh gosh! Some moron must have tampered with the timeline again! You stay here where it's safe and I'll go get some backup!

The professor grabbed a few supplies and dashed up the stairs. He headed out the door and ran down the street telling everyone he passed to `stay inside and think happy thoughts'. Zim sighed at the silliness of how Membrane acted and took the stairs to the upper landing. There, he called his base on the phone. Meanwhile, the Tallest were no longer in Red's room because transmissions had to be answered as always.

Technician: We're going to get a ton of transmissions today, my Tallest.

Purple: *annoyed* Yeah, yeah, we know!

Technician: In fact, here is one now! Transmission from Invader Larb!

Larb: *salutes* How are ya' doing, my Tallest?

Red and Purple: *confused* Um…good?

Larb: That's good.

Red: *slowly* Okay…so what do you want?

Larb: I've looked into that contest of yours, and I'm gonna' try it!

Red: Who do you think it is Larb?

Larb: I think Zim likes Invader Tenn! Am I correct!?

Purple: *makes a `wrong answer noise'* NO!

Red: You lose! You're a failure and a disgrace to the entire Empire!

Purple: Be very ashamed!

Larb: *mutters* I thought contests were supposed to be fun….

Purple: Well, they aren't, so deal with it! *ends transmission*

Red: *bursts out laughing* That Larb will believe anything! Next time, I'll tell him that his head's on fire!

Purple: Oh, what fun that will be!

At Dib's house, Meania, Gir, and Fir had arrived five minutes after Zim called. The two retrieval units sat quietly on the bed (which wasn't very likely for them) while Zim and Meania stared at each other. After one minute, Meania broke the increasing silence.

Meania: Sooo, now what?

Zim: *shrugs* I don't know. What about getting rid of Dib's stuff and deleting his files?

Meania: Actually, we can't do that.

Zim quirked his eye at Meania. He was confused as Meania could see. One reason she did not want to mess up Dib's possessions was that she still liked him deep down. She could not tell Zim this because he didn't think she cared about Dib at all. The other reason was Dana. Dib had a major crush on Dana since she first stepped foot on Earth. If Meania were partially blamed for snooping around in his room, he would start feeling that all Irkens couldn't be trusted. This would cause even more friction between Dana, Meania, and Lexia, making it so they'd lose their friendship forever. In her mind, Meania still thought of Dana and Lexia as her best friends. Zim would also know that Meania lied to him about the letters if she told him about Dana.

Zim: Meania, did you hear me?

Meania: Oh yeah I heard you. What'd you say again?

Zim: While you were staring into nothing, I asked why we couldn't cause chaos in Dib's room.

Meania: I…can't say.

Zim: Why not?

Meania: Well, I sort of can, but not really. Can't we do something else?

Zim: *eyes her suspiciously* Sure, even though I really wanted to tear this entire place down…




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment