Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Chapter 10

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 11 - Chapter 10

Chapter 11 - Chapter 10








Chapter 10



Dana and Lexia had gone back to Dana's base and were just sitting on the couch waiting for Fir to tell them where Zim and Meania were. Lexia had a soda in her hand.

Lexia: Oooh this is taking so long!

Dana: I never said how long we'd wait.

Lexia: Yeah, but this is taking forever. Let's go break in Zim's base and grab Meania all ready! *acts like she's getting up to go out the door*

Dana: If we do that, she's just going to hate us more. Besides, I'm not sure they're in there anyway. It's too quiet over there. Fir and Gir make so much noise together it's hard not to get a migraine.

Lexia: This is still taking forever. I'm getting antsy.

Dana: I can see that. Listen, where else could they be? Zim and Meania are like total opposites of one another. Half the things Meania will want to do, Zim won't. Meania may have bribed Zim to fly a kite. Let's face it; I'm stumped on this one.

Lexia: You can say that again.

The emergency communicator emerged from Dana's PAK and it showed Fir sitting on the couch in Dib's house.

Dana: What do you have to say Fir?

Fir: I know where Zim an' his girlfriend are!

Lexia: *spits out soda she was drinking* WHAT!?

Dana: Lex, you know how Fir can get carried away.

Lexia: If you say so…

Dana: Well Fir? Where are they?

Fir: Here!

Dana: A little more specific please.

Fir: In Dib's room. They're reenacting the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet!

Lexia: *looks at Dana* Dana, I now believe every word you say.

Dana: Stop messing around Fir. This isn't a game. So you're sure they're there?

Fir: Yep!

Dana: Good. Carry on then. *attempts to close the connection when Fir cries out*

Fir: What about my money?

Dana: *annoyed* We'll discuss that later. Good-bye Fir. *shuts it off*

Lexia: What's your next plan?

Dana: I thought you'd have one.

At the Massive…

Technician: Incoming transmission sirs! It's from Invader Tenn!

Tenn: I would like to try my luck in this contest.

Red: Just to let you know, Dana or you are not the answers.

Tenn: He doesn't like me? What's wrong with me?

Purple: *glances at Red* Don't tell me you're another freak who likes Zim too!?

Tenn: Are you crazy!? I don't like Zim! I'm a superior Invader compared to his sorry self.

Red: *sarcastic* Uh-huh. Listen we don't have all day ya' know.

Tenn: Fine. Is he crazy for Lexia?

Purple: *makes the wrong answer noise again* No way! In fact it's the other way around.

Tenn: Oh how stupid of me! Do I get another chance at it?

Red: Nope you blew it. *smiles as though he's happy she didn't get it* Bye now!

Tenn: But- *gets disconnected*

Purple: That's another point for us! *adds a tally mark on a digital screen that already has two tally marks on it**gives Red a two-fingered high five*

Red: Oh yeah!

In Dib's house, Zim and Meania finally were doing something other than staring at each other. They were watching home videos of Dib and Gaz.

Zim: This is actually entertaining!

Meania: I've seen these before.

Zim: How'd you get in here?

Meania: Whenever Dib calls us to come over, we just do.

Zim: That easily? Why would he let Irkens in?

Meania: Remember when I said Dib loves Dana?

Zim: Yeah?

Meania: He believes he can trust her.

Zim: The miserable human! Doesn't he know Irkens are prone to betray their enemies? I highly doubt she really likes him. There is so much evidence that she doesn't!

Meania: I don't know about that Zim.

Zim: Don't be ridiculous! I know she doesn't like him! She told me.

Meania: She did?

Zim: Well yeah! I've also seen her draw sketches of Dib with an `L' on his forehead.

Meania: Oh…those pictures.

Zim: *turns TV off* Why don't we get out of here and cruise around in space?

Meania: *surprised* What about your mission?

Zim: I'll call it a vacation and leave my mission for a while. I'm so close to destroying this entire planet anyway. It can wait.

Meania: Are you sure?

Zim: Yes I am.

Neither one of them realized that their hands were touching…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment