Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Chapter 11 (I fixed it!)

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 12 - Chapter 11 (I fixed it!)

Chapter 12 - Chapter 11 (I fixed it!)







Chapter 11



Dana: I've got it! We dress like the Tallest and demand to see Zim!

Lexia: That's not really your plan is it?

Dana: You're right. That's a stupid plan.

Lexia: At least you tried. What if we could sneak into Zim's base again and finish reading that journal?

Dana: We would need those powers obviously. But we can't keep asking Tyla to help us because she wants us to figure this mess out ourselves. I don't want to take advantage of her.

Lexia: I know what you mean.

Dana: Maybe someone else can help us however.

Lexia: Don't say the Tallest.

Dana: I wasn't going to.

Lexia: I was just messing with you.

Dana: I know. I was thinking more along the lines of a really annoying bigheaded boy whom we cannot stand.

Lexia: *annoyed* What can Dib do? Let's not get him involved in this. It's too personal.

Dana: Stop making excuses Lex. Who else do we have?

Lexia: Fine Dana. We'll see how this plays out.

Dana nodded and contacted Dib with her wrist communicator. At the moment, Gaz was dragging Dib around the mall, as she happened to be furious about the nonexistent game preview. When he heard his wrist communicator buzz, he looked at it to see Dana's face. Gaz noticed this too.

Gaz: Make it quick Dib!

Dib: Okay! Sheesh! What's up Dana?

Dana: How fast can you get over here?

Dib: Why?

Dana: I'll tell you in person.

Dib: I'm not sure if Gaz will let me.

Dana: Bring her to the communicator.

Dib: Okay. *calls Gaz over*

Gaz: *whispers so Dib can't hear* Yeah Dana?

Dana: Is Dib allowed to come?

Gaz: I want to beat him up soon. How badly do you need him?

Dana: Let's just say it's a D.I.B (code for Desperate In avoidable Bleak/Bad times) circumstance.

Gaz: That bad huh?

Dana: Yep.

Gaz: Oh, all right. *looks at Dib* I'll beat you up later. Now go.

Dib: Great!

Dib ran off to Dana's base in a flash and was soon inside her living room. He hadn't the slightest clue of what Dana had in mind.

Dib: What is it?

Lexia: Yeah, I wanna' know too.

Dana told Dib everything that had happened from them spying on Meania to where Zim and Meania were now. She only left out the part where Lexia and herself felt disappointed that Zim didn't necessarily like them. After her explanation, Dana informed Dib of what she wanted him to do.

Dana: We want Meania to come back to us without much force.

Dib: And?

Dana: My guess is that she still likes you Dib, even if she hasn't been showing it. We're going to use you as bait.

Dib: But if she likes Zim now, won't she just ignore me?

Dana: Probably, unless we plan this wisely.

Lexia: I just realized something. Zim and Meania are at Dib's house. Why can't Dib just act like he's going home? It wouldn't seem as if we told him to and Meania couldn't say we said anything to make him go. Besides, she doesn't know what Fir's up to.

Dana: That's it!

Dib: What happens after I make them leave? They'll just go somewhere else.

Lexia: It was a good plan. Why'd you ruin it?

Dana: He's right Lex.

Lexia: This stinks. I say we hogtie Meania and keep her locked up in her room for a while.

Dib: Either way, Zim's in my house and that's not good. I gotta' get him outta' there!

Dana: Tell Fir-if he listens-to continue his spying.

Dib: Okay. Bye Dana! *waves and zips out of Dana's base to his own house*

Lexia: I don't think he's ever said goodbye to me since I first touched Earth.

Dana: I wish I were you.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment