Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Chapter 12

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 13 - Chapter 12

Chapter 13 - Chapter 12


Chapter 12



Dib ran inside his house to discover that Zim and Meania were not in sight. He checked each room, yet none of them bore signs they were ever there.

Dib: I've gotta' tell Dana!

However, Zim and Meania were already in space, and it would be a waste of time for Dib to do anything; of course he didn't know this. He also didn't know that Zim and Meania were having a great deal of fun in Zim's cruiser…

Zim: So I said, I said, `how else do you think I managed that!?' And the Tallest-oh man the Tallest-were completely baffled!

Meania: *laughing* You-You're kiddin' right? That's outrageous!

Zim: I know! Do you have any funny stories Meania?

Meania: You wouldn't believe the number of times we confused the Tallest!

Zim: Try me. Name one of `em!

Meania: There was a time when they were supposed to get shipped a fresh batch of donuts, right?

Zim: I'm listening.

Meania: It was to be at three-thirty that they were to come. So, as a joke, Lex and I changed the clocks to four o' clock. When the Tallest saw what time it was, they were flippin' out because they thought the donuts never came!

Zim: Did they find out you did it?

Meania: Nope. The donuts did come at the right time and they forgot all about the other incident. It was magical…

Zim: I'll say! *chuckles*

Meania looked through the windshield and couldn't find anything familiar about the area they were traveling through. She turned back to Zim; he had a determined look on his face, as if he knew something she didn't.

Meania: *slowly and slightly nervous* Zim, where are we?

Zim: *gives a smile that is obviously false* It's a surprise! You'll have to wait `til we get there!

Meania: *still not sure about it* Okay…*thinks* I wonder where he's taking me. And I kinda' wonder if Dana and Lex miss me…Oh, I don't know what to think! It's just weird I guess…

Meanwhile, the Tallest had received yet another call about the contest, which no one had won so far.

Spleen: Any winners yet?

Purple: Are you kidding!?

Red: Nobody has the brains to do this…unless you know the answer?

Spleen: Well, Tart told me it wasn't Dana. Larb said it wasn't Tenn and Tenn said it wasn't Lexia. My guess would be either Tak or Tyla.

Red: Pick one.

Spleen: I'll say Tak! *smiles as if he won*

Purple: *adds a fourth tally mark* You don't have brains!

Red: Even though your head is very tall. *cuts transmission*

Invader Spleen seemed disgruntled about his loss when they turned him down. He spun around to face a group of Irkens sitting around his table.

Spleen: Okay everybody it's not Tak. Viz, you call them in an hour and ask if Tyla is the answer. One of us is sure to win and then we'll split that thousand ten ways!

Skutch: *negative* And if none of us does…?

Spleen: Then we're all morons!

Vizor: If I win, can I keep the monies to myself? *all the others growl viciously at him* What!? Reporters for an outdated newspaper (“The Irken Enquirer”) don't make that much!

On Earth, Dib had just dialed Dana's number and was waiting for her to pick up. Lexia answered however, and wasn't exactly thrilled that he called.

Lexia: What?

Dib: Is this Dana?

Lexia: No, what do you want?

Dib: I need to talk to Dana! It's important!

Lexia: Just tell me.

Dib: But-

Lexia: She's not the only person in the universe who exists.

Dib: Okay already! Meania and Zim were gone before I came!

Lexia: And Fir?

Dib: He's swimming in my bathtub.

Lexia: Get `im on the phone.

Dib: Fir!!! I've got noodles!

Fir used his jets to travel into the living room and stood in front of Dib.

Dib: Lexia's on the phone. Talk to her.

Fir: Okay! *grabs phone* Yo, what's chillin'?

Lexia: Do you have any idea where Zim and Meania may have gone?

Fir: I didn't know they left! I did hear them talk about goin' somewhere though.

Lexia: Where do you think they're going?

Fir: Somethin' `bout cruisin' around somewheres. I dunno'.

Lexia: Dana tells me she needs you here. Hurry it up will ya'? *hangs up*

Dib: Well…?

Fir: I gotsta' go!

Fir flew out of Dib's house and headed to the base. That's when Gaz entered through the door. Dib shrieked in a girly fashion as she stomped toward him, preparing to dismantle his every cell…




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment