Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Chapter 13

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 14 - Chapter 13

Chapter 14 - Chapter 13


Chapter 13



Zim: *mysteriously* I have plans…plans that involve you.

Meania: What are you saying Zim?

Zim: If I told you, there'd be no surprise.

Meania: Yeah, but I'd prefer to know where we are in case I have to contact someone.

Zim: Why would you need to contact anyone?

Meania: For emergencies I guess. I'm prone to accidents.

Zim: I won't let anything bad happen to you. I promise.

Meania: *more at ease* Hey Zim?

Zim: Hmmm?

Meania: I was wondering…do you like me? *bites bottom lip*

Zim: Why would I be near you if I didn't like you?

Meania: *shy* I don't mean like that! I mean do you really like me? Ya' know?

Zim: Um…

Meania didn't think Zim would understand what she was saying. A human would be more likely to grasp the concept, but an Irken…an Irken wouldn't have a clue. Meania and Lexia were considered “rare” by their fellow Irkens. Not only were they related to the Tallest, they also felt differently about other things, such as emotions. Very few Irkens cared for one another and they were considered weak in doing so. Meania had to think of another way to tell Zim.

Meania: Do you watch TV?

Zim: Sometimes…why?

Meania: On some shows, a guy likes a girl so much that he asks her to be his girlfriend. And they go on dates to the movies, and eat in restaurants.

Zim: Oh…those shows. Don't worry Meania. I do like you.

Meania: Really?

Zim: *somewhat hesitant* Yes. And that's why I'm taking you out somewhere. Consider it a “date”.

Meania smiled, but looked away so he wouldn't see her hand hiding her gleeful expression.

Dana and Lexia had run out of possible options where Zim and Meania could have gone. Each place seemed less reasonable than the last and the two were getting nowhere. Earlier Lexia had said the aquarium would be a good bet. Then a minute later, she changed her mind as she remembered Zim feared water (even though he knew about paste).

Dana: I'm out of ideas.

Lexia: That's one thing we can agree on. *sigh* And we still don't know what Zim was going to say next in his journal…

Dana: *dully* We can thank Tak on that one.

Fir: Want me to go get her?

Dana: No need Fir. It would just make her ego rise.

After Viz called the Tallest, it was his turn to tell everyone that it wasn't Tyla.

Viz: I…lost. What now Spleen?

Spleen: We have five chances left! Skutch, wanna' go next?

Skutch: Not really…

Vizor: How about the winner gets more monies than the rest? Say one hundred extra?

Everyone else: *annoyed* Vizor…

Fiz: If Skutch won't do it, I will!

Spleen: Okay, call in half an hour Fiz.

Meania: Are we there yet?

Zim: Almost, just a couple hundred miles.

Meania: Can you give me a hint? Please?

Zim: Well, it starts with a C and it's in a different galaxy.

Meania: Is it Conventia? I've been there several times.

Zim: No, I doubt you have ever been to the galaxy I'm talking about.

Meania: It isn't? Well, that makes it tough. I haven't visited that many galaxies yet. Not that I'd want to…some of them are known for dangerous hand-eating species. *shudders* How could anyone eat someone's hands?

Zim: *unknowing Meania doesn't want to hear this* First they sink their fangs into the person's wrist and unhinge the bone before they yank it off and devour it within seconds! Neat, isn't it? Wait `til ya' hear what they do to their legs!

Meania: *scolds Zim* ZIM! I really really did not want to know that!

Zim: *shrugs* Ya' shouldn't of asked then.

Meania: *irritated, yet understanding* Zim…

In Dana's base, the two were still contemplating where they might have gone, when Tyla appeared in the room. She didn't say anything at first as she watched Dana and Lexia take notice of her. Her face read that something wrong was going on and she almost looked a little worried. She stared at the two a moment longer before she broke the silence.

Tyla: *sigh* I have bad news…




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment