Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Chapter 14

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 15 - Chapter 14

Chapter 15 - Chapter 14


Chapter 14



When Zim estimated one hundred miles more, he was dead off. He was actually closer than he thought, which made all the difference. Before landing, he circled slowly around the planet to find a suitable area to park his cruiser. Finding one, he landed a distance away from a smoking volcano. He let Meania and the S.I.Rs out and covered his cruiser with a tarp that made it become invisible. Meania was impressed, but confused, as she couldn't see any reason in hiding it.

Meania: Why'd you do that?

Zim: So no one can steal it.

Meania: Why would anyone do that?

Zim: Meania, we are now in the Clagnorf Galaxy.

Meania: *scared* I-I've heard of this place! It's one of the most dangerous parts of the u-universe! People have gotten k-k-killed here! Why did you bring me here!? Are you crazy!?!

Zim: Not to worry…this planet's inhabitants have died off. There's no threat of any kind. I always cloak my cruiser wherever I go anyway.

Meania: *not entirely convinced* That doesn't stop any other aggressive species from coming! What planet is this anyway?

Zim: It's Crock, once home of the savage Crevaks, or mutated man-eating slugs, which is the Irken translation.

Meania: *looks behind her to make sure there isn't one ready to pounce* There better not be any left!

Dana: Is something up?

Lexia: Do you know where Zim and Meania are?

Tyla: *slowly* Yes and yes. I haven't been there myself, but the last time I checked the future, Zim was taking Meania to a planet called Crock in the Clagnorf Galaxy.

Lexia: What!? You don't mean that nasty galaxy where the species eat peoples' hands do you?

Tyla: *disgusted* That's the one.

Dana: What business could he possibly have in going there? Not to mention, Meania's with him. I thought he liked her.

Tyla: *hesitant* That was a…lie. It was Zim's plan in the beginning to pretend he adored her. I don't know how he found out that you two were going to infiltrate his base that one Monday afternoon, but he did. From what Tak told me-she read Zim's journal; that's why she wanted to take the powers-Zim had written that he secretly liked Meania before the letters started coming. That was to throw you off to make you believe he had liked her for some time. But he really hadn't written that entry until he was sure Meania wrote the admiration letters. I also don't understand why he used Meania instead of one of you.

Lexia: That's because Meania is the most gullible Irken I know. She'll fall for practically anything and she just loves romantic shows. Figures… *rolls eyes*

Dana: But why would Meania write letters to Zim?

Tyla: That I cannot answer. All I know is that Meania is in possible danger and you two have got to go after her.

Lexia: Aren't you gonna' help us?

Tyla: I wouldn't be able to; Clagnorf has large particles of plasma in its gases. I'd be no help to you anyway. I wish I could though. I'm very sorry.

Dana: We understand Tyla.

Lexia: *determined* Then we're gonna' have to do this old school.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment