Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Chapter 15

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 16 - Chapter 15

Chapter 16 - Chapter 15


Chapter 15



Tyla bid them good luck and farewell before she left. Dana and Lexia made haste to collect supplies necessary for the trip. Once they had everything accounted for, the duo took to flight in Dana's cruiser, leaving behind Earth as they did so. Meanwhile, the Tallest added a fifth tally mark to their scoreboard after Fiz answered.

Fiz: It's not Tak?

Red: Nuh-uh!

Purple: Duh!

Fiz: Darn…*gets cut off* Who's next Spleen?

Spleen: Skutch are you gonna'-

Skutch: No…

Vizor: I'll do it and win!

Spleen: Let's hope so Vizor.

Vizor grinned.

Zim: Would you kindly follow me please?

Meania: Um…where are we going? This place has danger written all over it.

Zim: I told you not to worry Meania! We are the only ones here!

Meania: If you say so…

Zim let his hand out to Meania and she took it after a moment's consideration. Together they walked in silence, Zim looking straight ahead. Meania never did like staying quiet since she usually felt the need to talk. Not even a minute later she started a conversation.

Meania: So, what's your favorite color?

Zim: I don't have one.

Meania: You've got to! Everyone has a color they like best! Dib's favorite color is black. Mine is purple.

Zim: I don't prefer any color over the other.

Meania: Okay, but is there one that stands out to you the most?

Zim: *takes time to think* Sky blue because that's what Dib's tears will look like when I conquer his precious little Earth.

Meania: I didn't expect that, but I guess it works.

Now they were standing directly in front of the volcano Zim had parked away from. It was a magnificent sight and stood somewhere around four hundred feet tall. It was thickly layered with a blue and purple clay-like powder and was jagged along the base. Other than that, it appeared to be an ordinary volcano. Zim brought Meania to a cavity in the back that linked to the inside of the volcano. He stopped in front of it and looked toward Meania.

Zim: You wouldn't expect this either, but inside that very opening is a restaurant. The smoke is actually coming from the kitchens.

Meania: I can't believe that. You told me nobody but us was here. So how can anyone be cooking in there?

Zim: I never said real people work there. The leftover androids from this planet continue with what they were programmed to do.

Meania: Who are they cooking for then?

Zim: I made a reservation. They're cooking for us.

Meania: *now excited* You made a reservation for me and you? Oh wow! Why didn't you tell me before!?

Zim: And ruin the surprise? Listen, I forgot something in my cruiser. Why don't you go on in and tell them we're here? It's seven-thirty. The reservation expires in five minutes.

Meania: Are you sure?

Zim: Do you want our date to be cancelled?

Meania: *thinks* He said `our date'! *squeals**aloud* Of course not! I'll go right in! *runs inside*

As soon as Meania was deep inside the tunnel, Zim ran the opposite direction his cruiser was in, and didn't stop until he reached a band of boulders that were hiding a control base with camera monitors aligning the walls. As of this moment, they were screening Meania walking through the tunnel, wondering which way to go. Zim rubbed his hands together in glee and produced a wicked grin.

Zim: Very good little Meania. That's it; keep going…there's absolutely nothing to worry about. And when there is, Zim will jump in out of nowhere and heroically rescue you and the Tallest will thank him for saving you. Then they will offer him new battle mechs and doomsday devices and all the riches in the universe…

Lexia: Grr…can't this piece of junk go any faster Dana?

Dana: I'll have you know that `this piece of junk' is the fastest cruiser an Irken could want.

Lexia: Why aren't we there already if you say that?

Dana: Lexia, what have I ever said about keeping faith in me?

Lexia: *annoying tone* That we should always have faith in you…why?

Dana: *simply*Because we just arrived in the Clagnorf Galaxy. Look…

Lexia took her gaze off Dana and turned to look through the windshield. Now Lexia was most certain that Dana apparently knew what she was doing.

Lexia: Hmm, so we are. Good going girl.

Dana: *looks at the mapping system to locate Crock, but it starts smoking lightly* Don't speak too soon. There is a problem. It appears that something is affecting the navigation unit.

Lexia: And this means…?

Dana: It means we have to locate the planet on our own. If we ask for directions, someone's bound to pry our antennas off.

Lexia: How are we gonna' find a planet we've never seen?

Dana: There are only thirteen planets in this galaxy. Besides, Zim's cruiser has to be on one of them. *sees Lexia's stubborn face* Hey it's not like we hafta' find a needle in a haystack!

Vizor: *looks like he's about to cry* I didn't win! *starts to cry*

Spleen: Who wasn't it?

Vizor: *cries harder* It wasn't Penda!

Penda: *finally says something* It wasn't me? Well, that's good…I hate Zim.

Vizor: No it's not! I lost!!!

Skutch: Spleen, make the crybaby shut-up. I'm getting a headache and you know those make me cranky.

Tart: When are you not cranky?

Tenn: Yeah, I agree with Tart for once.

Tart: Just once!? Why you-

Fiz: Don't start stuff!

Tart: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

Viz: HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP!

Fiz: Why are you yelling now!?

Viz: BECAUSE I WAS DEFENDING YOU!!

Fiz: And yet you're still yelling…

Tenn: WHY SHOULD I AGREE WITH YOU!!? YOU'RE STUPID! HEAR THAT!? STUPID!!

Tart: DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME MORON!!

Tenn: NOW WHO'S MAKING FUN OF WHO!?

Vizor: *still crying* I LOOOOOSSSSSSSTT!!!

Flobee: *says something for the first time* You guys make me sick.

Larb: *says something since he lost* Tell me about it…

Spleen: SHUT-UP!!!!!!

Tenn/Tart: CAN'T YOU SEE WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ARGUMENT RIGHT NOW!!?

Skutch: *looks at Vizor* See what you start?




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment