Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Chapter 16

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 17 - Chapter 16

Chapter 17 - Chapter 16


Chapter 16



Meania was far into the cave by now and could find no way of getting any closer to a reservation stand or restaurant for that matter. When she looked behind her to check if Zim was coming, she could only see a pitch-black darkness without a light anywhere to see. There was also an eerie silence that filled the atmosphere of the cave. It would be nice if there were people walking around, chatting about everything and nothing at the same time. Or at least lighting. The deeper she went, the more disorientated she had become. It was then that she chose to turn back and exit the way she had come. Unfortunately, there was no possible way of knowing which way was out because of the taunting darkness. Instead of trying her luck, she just stood there blinking to see through the blackened cave.

Meania: What's taking Zim so long? He should be here by now! It's been more than five minutes! Is this all some joke!? It better not be because-

Meania stopped short in her mid-sentence when her antennas pricked up in fright. From somewhere in the dark came a low growling noise.

Meania: Who-who's there!? Show yourself! I'll-I'll fight you! *raises fists to her face*

There was no answer except for the same horrible growl, which sounded closer and much louder. Then she heard giant footsteps moving about the stone ground. THUD. THUD. THUD.

Meania: Hello? Is any-anyone there?

Without any warning whatsoever, the entire room was illuminated with fire coming from torches along the walls. That's when she saw the most terrifying creature she had ever laid eyes upon. Even though she had never seen one, she knew right away that this putrid beast was one of the Crevaks that Zim said were no more of. She could tell by the sluggish appearance and its deafening roar. Its beady little eyes glared at Meania in hunger as she slowly backed away. Her heart was racing and sweat was pouring down her face. She kept on backing up until she was against a wall and realized she was cornered. The Crevak brought its head toward Meania's height and roared again with saliva showering her. She turned her face away in response and shut her eyes tight preparing for the worst.

Zim: *from his control base* And now for the rescue! *signals Gir who comes to Zim and uses his jets to take Zim to the cave in seconds*

Meania: *whispering* Please don't eat me…please don't eat me…please-

Crevak: ROOOOOAAARRR! *licks Meania who trembles*

Zim: *behind the creature* HEY YOU BIG UGLY DOOFUS! YOU GET AWAY FROM HER! I TASTE BETTER! *points to himself*

Meania: *happily* ZIM!

The Crevak half-glanced at Zim and turned back to Meania, eyeing her as its meal. Then it produced an arm from its body and grabbed Meania's legs. It brought her to its side and began dragging her up the side of the volcano. This was its way of tenderizing the “meat.”

Meania: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ZIIIIIIIM!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!! *continues screaming as she is pulled higher*

Zim: *shocked* This wasn't supposed to happen…

Lexia: *points* What's that coming out of the volcano?

Dana: Huh? *looks too* That's a creature and it's dragging something. Heh, I wonder what it is.

Lexia/Dana: *a second later they look at each other* OH MY GOSH!!! THAT'S MEANIA!!!!!!

Instinctively Dana dove down with the cruiser to where Meania was. She let it hover for a moment, trying to think of something quick that would save Meania.

Lexia: What do we do Dana!? We've gotta' hurry! Don't you have pulsar cannons, lasers…ANYTHING!!? *shakes Dana aggressively*

Dana: I don't wanna' hit Meania!

Lexia: What do we do then!? I think it's almost ready to eat her!

The Crevak was opening its mouth wide…

Dana: SALT!

Lexia: What the heck!?

Dana: Crevak means man-eating slug! Salt will make it explode!

Lexia: Where are we gonna' get salt!?

Meania: *now notices Dana's cruiser* GUYS!!! A LITTLE HELP HERE!!! IT'S ABOUT TO EAT ME IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED!!!

It was now raising Meania up to its mouth…

Zim was standing outside, looking at the Crevak holding Meania.

Zim: The Tallest are going to kill me for sure!

Dana didn't bother to explain to Lexia how they were going to get salt. Instead she piloted the cruiser directly over the Crevak and pushed the hatch open, causing a ton of salt to pour all over the unsuspecting creature. On impact, the Crevak dropped Meania, causing her to fall hundreds of feet to her doom below. It began bubbling up and then BOOM! It burst into millions of tiny jelly-like specks that sprayed in all directions. Lexia opened the windshield and Dana caught Meania in the cruiser before she became SPLAT! Then she landed the craft next to Zim, who had his eyes closed when the Crevak was about to eat Meania. Dana, Meania, and Lexia stepped out and stood in front of Zim with their arms crossed. This was one of those times where Dana had no apologetic tone when talking to Zim about something he did. She really didn't like him at the moment.

Dana: I think you owe us an explanation…

Lexia: And no funny business got that!?






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment