Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Chapter 17

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 18 - Chapter 17

Chapter 18 - Chapter 17


Chapter 17



They were on the Massive four days later, standing in front of the Tallest, who were curious to know why Dana and Lexia were scowling at Zim. The two were eating popcorn as if they were watching a movie.

Red/Purple: What happened?

Dana: Tell them Zim…tell them what you did.

Zim handed Purple a disk and gestured to the transmission screen.

Zim: Go ahead and put it in and see how I was there to save Meania.

Dana and Lexia rolled their eyes, but Meania still did not know Zim was lying to her. Purple gave the disk to a technician who placed it inside the computer. When the video came on, it showed Meania walking through the cave, and then the part where the Crevak first appeared and when Zim jumped in. From there, the footage was obviously edited to make Zim look like he was the hero. The video ended and the Tallest didn't blink.

Zim: So, do I get a reward? *holds hands out greedily*

Red: Why?

Zim: *confused* I saved Meania of course!

Purple: So?

Zim: What do you mean so!? Aren't you two related?

Purple: Yeah, but what difference does that make?

Zim: No new machinery or riches of the universe!?

Red/Purple: No.

Zim: *long whiny voice* Why!?

Lexia: You're forgetting one thing Zim. We may be related to the Tallest, but they could care less about what happens to us.

Zim: That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!

Lexia: Oh well, that's life.

Zim: Grr…this stinks! *stomps off to his cruiser*

Technician: Incoming transmission from Invader Skutch Sirs. It's regarding the contest.

Red: Put him on!

Skutch: I'm pretty sure it used to be Meania, but he really doesn't like anyone.

Purple: Wait…how would you know that if you weren't here?

Skutch: Lucky guess.

Vizor: *in background* Did we win?

Spleen: Was that right?

Tart: Are we still morons?

Red: You're working together to get the monies?

Skutch: Not anymore! *lowers his voice* Just ship the monies to my temporary residence and don't mention it to anyone. *salutes and ends the transmission*

Red/Purple: Oookay…




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment