Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Epilogue

Zim recieves letters of admiration from someone and writes back. Then the story goes to story form and you find out who sent the letters. It gets better...JUST READ! ^_^

Chapter 19 - Epilogue

Chapter 19 - Epilogue


[-Author's note: Sadly, this is the final part! I hope you guys enjoy it immensely! *cries because I'm so happy*]



Epilogue



Once again Dana, Meania, and Lexia were together in Dana's base, talking about all that went on.

Meania: *ashamed* I didn't know Zim didn't like me. I'm terribly sorry for the way I was acting guys. Can you ever forgive me?

Dana and Lexia smiled at Meania.

Dana: Of course we forgive you. There was no way any of us could have known that Zim was planning to dump you.

Lexia: He was putting up a very good act I admit.

Dana: I thought he liked you too. Even more than that I might add. Sorry he was just using you in his evil scheme.

Meania: To be honest, I never stopped thinking about Dib.

Lexia: So why did you write Zim secret admirer letters? That's what we want to know.

Meania: *suddenly chuckles* I wrote the letters, but they weren't meant to be from me!

Dana: Then who were they meant to be from?

Meania: You! I was hoping Zim would figure out the letters were from Dana so he would go out with her! I did it after Dana was staring out the window looking at Zim's base, talking about fantasies she wanted to come true that involved Zim!

Dana: You little eavesdropper!

Meania: I was sitting on the couch; you weren't exactly whispering.

Dana: I can't believe you would do that for me. I would never attempt it myself. Even though it didn't work, thank you Meania!

Meania: You're welcome Dana!

Lexia: *grinning* How can we be sure you're really back to your old self?

Due to writer's convenience, the doorbell rang and you can guess who was at the door. Meania opened it to see Dib standing there. He didn't have any time to think as Meania leapt out and chased him all the way down the street and into the city.



The End



Christina Price, Age 16, 8/04/05, 2:14am, Thursday


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cartoon_carazaygurl on January 13, 2006, 4:41:13 PM

cartoon_carazaygurl on
cartoon_carazaygurlthat was both entertaining and a spectacular fan fiction although it was kinda hard to follow at first (as i didn't know all the characters) i still enjoyed reading it. Even though it wasn't all too much detailed I liked how you wrote it. Nice job very nice indeed. I will definitly expect more great things from u. *gives u a cookie and runs away*

Kayari on December 29, 2005, 11:06:15 PM

Kayari on
KayariAw! This story is awesome! Zim was very mean! >