Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A peaceful morning?

Prepare yourselves for chaos, random events, inside jokes, and characters not acting like themselves, especially since this is my brother's story!

Chapter 1 - A peaceful morning?

Chapter 1 - A peaceful morning?
[Note from me:: Hey everyone! I didn't write this story…my brother Matthew did. After each part, he made me read it aloud and act out the parts whether I wanted to or not. If you're confused while you're reading this, ask me questions about it. Don't worry, I was confused as well…]


One peaceful morning, Zim woke up from a pleasant slumber. All of a sudden, crashing, booming and banging echoed in from outside!


BOOM SHABOOMKRASH BAM BOOSHWICK BLARGH BAM! BOOM BOOSH


Soon the sound of rusty strings came in.


ERR RIIRRR ERRKKKK RIKK RAFFF ITHHHHHHHH


Zim: WHAT is the meaning of all this noise??

Gir: Dib said he had a surprise!

Zim: You invited that filthy Earth pig to come?!

Gir: He said he'd give me tacos!!!!! FREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zim: Never mind... I will take care of this at once...ehhhhhh..


The bamming and blashing was getting louder, and all of a sudden a boot smacked him in the left ear. The crashing fell silent.


Zim: That takes care of that. Gir? GIR?????


Gir was outside looking around. When Zim got out there, his mouth flew open and what he saw was...was...


Dib: Like my band??!!

Zim didn't know what to say. Dib was on drums, Keef was on electric viola, and Gaz (probably bribed), was on the super triangle.


Gaz: Er....


The drums had big red words printed on them, reading "Ewww".


END PART 1!!!!!!!!!! GUAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GalaxyDancer on March 10, 2006, 3:32:23 AM

GalaxyDancer on
GalaxyDancerIt would'a been funnier if you said *name and address withheld* because that would be a direct quote from Spongebob Squarepants. Heh... but like you said, your brother is funnier. I'm just taking your word for it, though; I haven't read any of your stuff yet.

InvdrDana on August 21, 2005, 8:04:20 AM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaYup, that was part 1. And there is more! My brother can write WAY funnier than I do and it's usually random. If you wanna' know who the *name withheld* person is in the next part, just ask after I post it. It's kinda' dumb though...yet random.

zamnza on August 21, 2005, 7:36:16 AM

zamnza on
zamnzaWHAT?! That's PART ONE?! THat was so short! There better be more please! Thank you...