Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Get down with the funk?

Prepare yourselves for chaos, random events, inside jokes, and characters not acting like themselves, especially since this is my brother's story!

Chapter 2 - Get down with the funk?

Chapter 2 - Get down with the funk?
Part 2


It is a rainy day. Gaz and Dib are staring out a window. The droplets pelt the window.


Gaz: I want pizza.

Gaz gets up and goes to the phone.

Gaz: Hello Piggies Pondersome pizza-


*At Piggies Pizza*


Pizza chef *off phone*: NO!!! IT'S THAT GIRL AGAIN! CLOSE ALL THE DOORS, CUT THE LINES, DO SOMETHINGGGG!!!!! *flushes himself down a nearby leaky toilet*

Gaz: And I want olives, pepperoni, mustard, piranha, seaweed, bacon, lard, and spam on it! Hello? *hears the hum of the phone* Gaz…wants…her…pizza…


She put on her raincoat and trekked off into the muddy terrain.


Dib: Maybe she is just going to give them a piece of her mind…I hope for their sake…

*Dib gets up and goes to another room, possibly to watch T.V…or eat nachos…OH HOW SHOULD I KNOW?? STOP ASKING!!!*


*At Zim's pad*


Zim: NARRATOR! HOW DARE YOU CALL THIS A PAD??!!!

*Sorry Zim*

Zim: You better be….

Gir: Who ya talking to master?

*Zim swings around and looks panicked*

Zim: Nobody Gir…just this err...pickle sandwich!


Gir: Rigghhhhtt…

Zim: Anyway, I have heard better music and sounds in the bowels of empty space!

Gir: HEHE! You said bowels…

Zim: I guess that is pretty funny- Gir! Stop sidetracking me!

Gir: I've got a cumquat!


Zim: I think I can get rid of the sounds of terror that IT makes!


*Dib feels a disturbance*


Zim: Let me ponder for a bit…


Zim sits at his desk, pondering about how to bring horrible things to Da D man Ya'll!

Zim: WHAT DID I TELL YOU NARRATOR! STOP IT!


Soon enough, Zim gets stumped and heads out to a nearby park, picking up a soda pop slushy on the way.

Gir: You're going to get brain freeze.

Zim: No way! I used to be the slushy slurping Shogun back in the day-


Soon enough…


Zim: ACKKK THE COLD! *Zim runs around, his head turning a light shade of blue*


In the process, he runs over something and it makes a squishing sound.


*NOTE* Do to copyright information, and just plain lousiness, the character about to be introduced has requested his name to be withheld. We didn't think he mattered, so we didn't ask for it anyway.


+Name Withheld+: Ow…why did you *moves head in strange motions* step on me? Never mind…I am used to it…


On the massive ship, the Massive-


Purple: What makes me smell better, Aqua stench or Grimy Goop?

Red: Trying to mask the scent? Nothing works on you! Haa


Purple scowls and chucks the 2 body sprays at red.


END OF PART 2…2 rhymes with moo blue and….you.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment