Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - What'd he do to Dib?

Prepare yourselves for chaos, random events, inside jokes, and characters not acting like themselves, especially since this is my brother's story!

Chapter 5 - What'd he do to Dib?

Chapter 5 - What'd he do to Dib?
[Note from Dana again: I did not write this. If I had written this, it would be different right now.]


Part 5


Dib: Where...where...am I?


Dib seemed to be surrounded by water.


Patrick: Who do you 'spose this is Spongebob?


Dib: No....


Spongebob: I dunno', Pat, but whoever he is, his head is huge!


Dib: Nooo.....


Spongebob and Patrick laugh at Dib together.


Dib: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help! I need to get out of here! Why does everything and everybody laugh at my head?


Spongebob: Sheesh can't you take a joke?


Back at Zim's base.


Zim: That creepy yellow cube is making the Dib suffer! (snarls) I hope he enjoys this! When or if he gets back, he will never be the same!


Dib (on a beach, wet, tired, and hungry): Ugh...that...was...the worst...experience...of...my life... (sees yellow) GUAHH!


Gaz (in 2 piece bikini): ......if you tell anybody, you're dead. (She quickly vanishes)


Dib: ???


SOMEWHERE ON THE MASSIVE:


Purple (with knife, fork, and bib): I'm starved! What's on the menu tonight?!

Red (with apron reading 'feed the cook' and a goofy chef hat): Sirloin steak with butter gravy!

Purple: Yum!!!!!!!!

Red brings a covered platter to the table and when Purple uncovers it, he gets sad.


Purple: But you said...

Red: Sorry, I meant to say potatoes with potato gravy.

Purple: Sigh... I'll eat it, but all these extra carbs are going to make me fat! Where are all these potatoes coming from?


Red: Uhhh... Look a potato!

Purple: Where?

Red dashes away.


Zim: Hmm I wonder if I was too hard on him.


Naw...


Gir: Who wants fried liver???


Zim (who stares at the quivering piece of meat): Get that away from me!

Liver (throbs): Help...me...


Zim: (Scream) It lives! Get it away...

He smacks it and it slithers away.


Dib (at home): Dad! I want every sponge that ever existed destroyed! And can you teach me anything about music?


Pro. Membrane: Did you say...music?


Dib: Ya...?


Pro. Membrane: If you are truly ready to hold a huge responsibility...it won't be easy, nor fun, but worth it...are you ready...to hold...this responsibility?


Dib: Ya...........???


Pro. Membrane: Then we start tommorow!


Dib: ??????????????


Purple: Potatoes are weird.

Goes to Red's quarters and does this graffiti on the wall.


Patatoes R weirdish


[Another note: I despise Spongebob. I really do. And my brother knows it. But it was kinda' funny that he caused suffering to Dib! ]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zamnza on October 12, 2005, 12:05:31 PM

zamnza on
zamnzaLOL! whoo...I hate spongebob too...