Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Why does Dib have vocal chords!?

Prepare yourselves for chaos, random events, inside jokes, and characters not acting like themselves, especially since this is my brother's story!

Chapter 8 - Why does Dib have vocal chords!?

Chapter 8 - Why does Dib have vocal chords!?
Dib glares at Gaz. Gaz glares at Dib.


Gaz is angry because her Pizza... never came.


Gaz: Dib, Gaz wants pizza. If Gaz doesn't get pizza, the Earth will break into pieces and float off into the sun where it will burn up...I even went over there and they said that they didn't sell pizza…something about it being a postal service, and postal services mess things up a lot…*Gaz is furious*


Dib: HOW `BOUT A SONG!


Gaz's eyes open wide and fear strikes her as she feels the end coming...


Dib: I AM COOOOOL! WHO IS COOOOOOOOOL? DIB IS COOOOL! WHY IS DIB COOOOOL? BECAUSE DIB IS COOL! DIB EQUALS......COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

SCARY MUNKEY, THAT FREAKY MUNKEY! SCARY MUNKY, THAT EEKIE FREAKY MMMMMUUUNNNKKKKYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaz?


Where Gaz was standing was a pile of smoldering ash.


Dib: I guess my singing was to good for her.....snicker


The camera zooms up to Membrane, whose goggles have broken lenses and his bag of groceries has broken eggs and shattered bread.


Pro. Membrane: I am very encouraging on my children's talents. Dib, you stink. Follow me while I show you the entrance to the universe.


Dib is very puzzled.


Dib: I am very puzzled.



Zim: Gir! Don't touch that pizza! It is very hot!!


Gir touches the pizza.


Gir: OWWW!


End of part …I don't want to count. This is just the end of a part.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment