Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Say what now??

Prepare yourselves for chaos, random events, inside jokes, and characters not acting like themselves, especially since this is my brother's story!

Chapter 9 - Say what now??

Chapter 9 - Say what now??
[Note from Dana once more:: Um, my brother told me that this was supposedly the real ending. I don't know if he will make more or not. In the next part, it's just another short…but I'll beg him to make more if lots of people comment!]


Dib is trying to go in the opposite direction of which Pro. Membrane is pulling him, but to no avail. To his fortune-


BZIP BZIP went a nearby buzzer.


Pro. Membrane: Time to go to work, son. I will be back at…whenever I get back! *Chuckles ever so softly* Oh Johnson!!!


A car comes crashing through a wall, picks up Pro. Membrane, and speeds off making a hole in the other wall.


Dib: I am still puzzled. Hey! What is that microphone doing in here?!


*I…errr…just keep acting natural*



Thunder rumbles. Zim shudders. He sees giant bolts of lightning shoot across the sky. Gir doesn't take any notice. The winds pick up. Gir takes a bite of a Twinkie. The door crashes down.


Zim *in whimpering voice*: What do you want with me? Are you the grim reaper?

Gaz: I assume my pizza made it's way to your abode. If you surrender it now, I will only hang you from your pants on a fan for only 2 minutes. Now what will it be? My wrath, or the mustard encrusted pizza?!


Zim throws the pizza over and hides under a mattress, shovel in hand.


Gaz: Prepare for punishment *evil grin*

Gaz: What? If this camera doesn't get out of my face, this story will become rated R!



Dib is in North Park feeding pigeons. They get angry with him and start attacking him mercilessly.

Dib: GET OFF MUTANT TURKIES! ACKKKKKHHH! Wait. Maybe all they want is music! Oh boy!


Dib *in his common screechy un-comical voice*: Oh where OH WHERE DID MY CARRRR KEYS GO! WHERE DID THEY GO? WHERE DID THEY GOOO? I CANNNT FIND THEM WHEREVER I GO, THEY HAVEEEEEE ELLLUDEDED MEEE EEE EEEEEE….EEEE!


Dib: Where are all the trees? What happened to the pond? Pigeons? I didn't order squab…


Back at home that night.


Pro. Membrane is in an easy chair, and Gaz is on the sofa reading a copy of “Torturing others can put you others in jail!”


Dib: DADDY! I'M HOME!!!


The peace is ruined.


Dib: Aren't you going to teach me how to be a Pop star? Or at least sing? And maybe even some Funk-ee moves?


Pro. Membrane: What now?


Dib: Comon! You promised!


Pro. Membrane: Why should I? Gaz is the REAL singer in this family!


Gaz quickly gets up and leaves the room, slamming the door behind her.



End this part.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment