Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Purple's Diary (Chapter 5)

Prepare yourselves for chaos, random events, inside jokes, and characters not acting like themselves, especially since this is my brother's story!

Chapter 14 - Purple's Diary (Chapter 5)

Chapter 14 - Purple's Diary (Chapter 5)
[Note from Dana: He just wrote this part today. Is it the end? I have no idea!]


Chapter 5, page…smudge


Hello. Goodbye.


Sorry for my brief intro, but I had to go get snacks. I am hungry. But not anymore. I got the snacks. Now I am not hungry. I am enjoying writing all these periods. It is fun.


I was browsing through the market today, when in the produce department I saw a mysterious cloaked fellow. He had a big black nose, and was kind of gray (grey if you live in U.S.A HAHA!) I saw him observing the coconuts, and started getting angry when they didn't have 3 holes each. The poor employee had to deal with his poundings, which wasn't nice indeed. I went over to give him a piece of my mind, when a tall boy got to him first. I overheard some talk about hitting is wrong and public displays of aggression are illegal. He then said, “Sorry, but I have no choice but to call the authorities!”



Anyway, I went to the bakery aisle and they had a free sample! I didn't know what it was but I sure was hungry. I took it. The old lady told me afterwards it was spinach dip for snack bologna. Ew. I didn't want to puke in front of the nice old lady, but I couldn't stop it! Forgive me diary!


In the checkout lane, I enjoyed reading the news page about phony things that never really happened. HA! Alien abductions? There are no such things as aliens! They don't know what they're talking about! I had a lot of groceries (and potatoes), so I was taking a while. Halfway through, a mean bully came and wanted to cut in line! Assertively, I pulled up my sleeves, put on a mean look, walked up to him, sneered, and said, “No!” Unfortunately, he didn't like that, and shoved me! I only cried a little, then told him again, “No!” He didn't like that and started crying. I was humbled. How could I watch someone cry, caused by me :( ?


I came and said listen, it'll be all right. Then he wiped a tear off his face and we were friends from then on. I knew there was good in everyone!


Good night, diary…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment