Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It's got chicken wings!

This is the sequel to A peaceful day...(yeah right). It's still zany, but has more inside jokes. I was surprised when Matthew decided to make more...but yay anyway! Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - It's got chicken wings!

Chapter 1 - It's got chicken wings!
[Note from author's sister: This is chock full of inside jokes and stuff my brother and I make up so please feel free to ask questions about whatever. I'll be happy to give answers to you!]

THE SEqUEL


Dib stared hungrily at the nearby bowl of chicken wings.

Gaz: You want these, don't you?

Dib's mouth turned squiggly as he feebly shook his head 'yes'.

Gaz: And you know what you have to do to get them, don't you?

Dib: If I sing a coolish song?!

Gaz cringed. She could scream 'no', but that was pretty much guaranteed not to have any effect at this point.

Dib: A one and a two, NOW! EARL IS HEAVY-O' SO FAT! WHY DOES HE EAT SOOOO MUCH? *ba boom boom* HE NEEDS TO GO ON ATKINS, BUT IS TOO FAT TO MOVE! SOMEBODY TRY TO MOVE HIM, HE'S TOO FAT TO LIFT! *ba boom boom* EVERYONE GRAB A LEG AND ARM AND PULL! PULL! PULL!!!!


Gaz's eye twitched. Zim, who was not too far away (coincidentally), felt the fabric of the universe unfold.

Zim: Dib did that treachery again, didn't he Gir?

Gir: Nope. He just sung!

Zim furrowed his brow (as far as you can tell).

Zim: GIR! STOP BEING A PAIN!

Dib smiled in delight at his happy song creation like a kindergartener who just made a picture that barely resembles a truck with a foot sticking out.

Gaz: DIB- *she stopped for a moment, knowing she couldn't scold him or she wouldn't get what she needed out of him*... I know how much you know I hate you, but if you don't stop, NO CHICKEN WINGS!

Dib: But I want the poultry! Give it now or I'll cry!

Gaz: Grr, do you ever shut up? Now here's what you need to do. Go down to Piggies and get me a pizza. If you do this correctly, you may have this bowl of slowly-decomposing meat!

Dib: Oh goodie! I always get the good end of the deal!

Gaz: And if you don't make it quick, I'll make your punishment long lasting and severe. Now go!

Dib shrugged and skipped out the door, arms swinging, tongue sticking out, and 'La la la-ing' the whole way.

Purple? Where are you?
Red looked around wearily.
Purple jumped off the ceiling fan screaming. He landed on Red and grabbed him.
Purple: So you're the mean bully! My sources tell me you are him! The mean bully! Wahhaaa!!!
He started swinging Red around.
----Purple wakes up.
Purple: Premonition tells me I should have a talk with Red.


So it was. Gaz's word was law. Humble Dib didn't understand what he had to do; he had forgotten. But he felt like walking anyway. Mindlessly and dumbly, but still.

Happening across a hapless nickel on the sidewalk, Dib stared.

It rolled a few inches.

Dib: Hi mister Nickel! Do ya wanna come home with me and meet my sister?

Nickel: No. (as far as you can tell)

Dib stared longer, drifting into a reverie.

Dib saw a strange creature moving around, turning a light shade of yellow.

Dib squinted his eyes, but it shot forward!!!

Yellow thing: BLPP GUAP GIBBLE GIBBLE GWRAA!

Dib: Oh no! It's flounder head fish-tail girl!

Flounder-head-fish-tail-girl: blpppp!! gribblegraawwww!!!

Dib: You sound stupid! Like Gaz when she eats pasta!

Gaz: *Pingggggg* *eyes open wide*

Dib: Anyway, I hate you because you're stupid. So go away!

Flounder-head-fish-tail-girl: Burble.

Christina: This is the story? Where're the details? Where's the meat? Why don't you make it better!

Narrator: Well, now that you mention it, you would be a nice detail to add.

Christina: Wait! No! That's not what I meant!

Dib: Wait! What about me? I'm still here!

Narrator: Shut up.

Dib: Ok. You're still dumb.

Narrator: Now what shall we make Christina do? I shall ponder.

Christina: Maybe you will give me pudding and pork loaf?

Narrator: I couldn't do that, for that would be superfluous. However...

*Pudding goes in Christina's hand*

Christina: Yay! Pudding! ^_^ *takes bite*

Narrator/author: It's vegemite flavor.

Christina: Oh no! You are so mean!

Purple: You've got that right.

Christina and Narrator: Excuse me?

Purple: I've been tracking the evidence for about a minute or so. Red is becoming mean! I need to put this- high-pot-he-sis to the test!

Meh.

Dib: Love me too!

Narrator: Fine. I'll go back into...narrator land now.

Dib was back on the sidewalk, the nickel having been eaten by a Great Dane. He saw the poor hound coughing and choking madly in the distance before it fell over.

Snoopy: Bluhhhd!

Dib remembered what he had to do. He turned around, but GAZ WAS THERE STARING AT HIM!


[P.S: I'm Christina and the narrator is Matthew. I don't really like pork loaf or know what it is for that matter, but I know I like pudding! ^_^]

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvadrKet1 on March 13, 2007, 1:46:20 PM

InvadrKet1 on
InvadrKet1That was funny! ^^ I like the singing part! Can`t wait for the next part!

InvdrDana on March 14, 2007, 1:56:26 AM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaI think my comment disappeared.

Anyway, I'm glad you like it since I like it too. Have you read The Peaceful Day one? That's the story before this. I don't know if you have.

I might post the next part on Friday...I dunno'. Well, okie, I'm done! ^^

Mahaha!

InvdrDana on March 14, 2007, 1:35:46 AM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaI can't wait for the next part either...oh wait. I only posted part of it...my brother doesn't always put things into chapters...yeah. Have you read the Peaceful Day one he did?

Heh..and I still haven't fixed chapter 1...oh well. I wonder if I can do that now. Lol.

InvadrKet1 on March 14, 2007, 1:42:23 AM

InvadrKet1 on
InvadrKet1Yep..Hilarious. So random.. :) I was wondering if there was gonna be a sequel.

InvdrDana on March 14, 2007, 1:59:22 AM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaI saw that you posted on today and I got confused. Then I remembered you weren't in school...my spring break doesn't start for 2 weeks. Ah well. I'd go and reply to your comment on your profile, but I can't for some reason. School computers are mean like that. Lol.

Hm. So you have read it. Yay.

InvdrDana on February 15, 2007, 2:49:18 PM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaI'll edit this later...too tired tonight...