Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Subplot Number 1

This is the sequel to A peaceful day...(yeah right). It's still zany, but has more inside jokes. I was surprised when Matthew decided to make more...but yay anyway! Enjoy!

Chapter 3 - Subplot Number 1

Chapter 3 - Subplot Number 1
Part three[/u]: NOTE (the sticky kind that is shaped like squares that you can stick to almost anything except Styrofoam…Drat, how useful that would be.):
This next part will probably go askew. Randomness is great, but staying on plot is ok too.

Dib: You’re lying. I know you are.

Narrator: Do NOT interrupt notes Dib! They are serious!... …………. You’re right though….

Let us go on. And before I end the note, let me end with this: CHRISTINA, STOP GIVING MY CHAPTERS AND STORIES DUMB NAMES! I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THEM! NO SOUP FOR YOU! Ahem. I will get all the random, floating on my head ideas out onto little subplots. Nifty! Super! Swell! Whatever word you use depending on region! But not Super Nifty. Never say that. Or grand.

Subplot 1: Gaz meets the new girl, who goes by the convenient, not-nearly-even rehearsed or thought of before-name Mary Sue.

Gaz: What a delightful day for pizza. I am not even completely angry at the world right now, but still pretty close!

*Door knocks*

Gaz: Get it Dib. I’m busy writing my to-do list in my day planner! Or some other lame excuse like that!

Dib: You know I can’t do that! *Rolls eyes* You know what happened last time… *Fadey flashback thingy*

Dib: I’ll get it Gaz! *Opens door*
Person at door: Hello, I’d like to sell you this vacuum cleaner. It is very important that you buy it. It is my job to sell it, you know.
Dib: Ok. How much does it pollute, er, I mean cost?
Person at door: Pollute? P…Po…Pollute? *Head cocks right* They didn’t say anything about…po-lluti-on….!
Dib: Now don’t make me call the paramedics on you, Mr. Tall Stranger!
Person at door: Wheeze… Pollution?! I need to get to the bottom of this! I must stop this horrible insurgent company at once!

Gaz: And then you hit him with the frying pan. And then the fire extinguisher. And the cat.

Dib: But he was breathing heavy! You should always hit someone with hard objects when they breathe heavy. Everyone knows that.

Gaz: Never mind; just run upstairs. I’ll get the stupid door.

Not happy that she actually lost (Gaz: Never say Gaz lost…) Appeased Dib to avoid conflict and two more paragraphs of nonsense, she reluctantly opened the door.

A girl with long flowing brunette-with-gold-highlights and a slender, tall, yet strong stature and a feeling of aura stood before Gaz.

Mary Sue: Hi, my name is Mary Sue. I’m new here. It is WONDERFUL to meet you. You look like such a WONDERFUL person!

She said in a very enticing voice. She had the most perfect eyes, with which she stared at Gaz with a pearly white smile.

Gaz stood aghast. She immediately sensed danger, realizing that nobody could be this perfect. She also thought that the name Mary Sue seemed familiar, but couldn’t put her finger on it.

She opened one eye and snapped.

Gaz: I don’t know who you are-

Mary Sue: “I’m Mary Sue!” She said delightfully, not brushed by this comment.

Gaz: -But you don’t belong here. Something about you seems strange. Go away. *Slams door*

Mary Sue: *Through Door*- But it is so great to know you! You are so cute, funny, and WONDERFUL!

Gaz felt a bout of anger rising.

No Gaz. Remember your therapy… Professor Sleeziak, I don’t think its working… Explosion imminent!

The door boomed open, knocking Mary Sue off balance and onto the ground. She rose from the ground gracefully, not showing a sign of dirtiness.

Gaz: *Menacing* Look you… You think you can come around and grace us all with your perfection… I don’t like that… Hatred is the only thing acceptable!!!!![/b][/i]

Mary Sue: But I love everything and everyone sooooo much! *Sparkly Eyes*

Gaz: That’s it. *Blows up inflatable Dib, then pops it with teeth.*

Mary Sue: You are SOOOO funny and SOOOOO Wonderful!!!

Gaz approached this awkwardly placed female with Death’s gaze in her eyes. She levitated into the air, stared coldly into her eyes, and transported her into another dimension…leaving but ashes.

Dib: *From behind, eating popcorn* Wow! I didn’t know you could do that. That was neat. I want to fly too! Do me next! Do me next!!!!

Gaz: If I did that, I would have nobody to torture, fool…

Dib: Darn you and your Pythagorean Theorem logic.

Somewhere off in a distant fairytale land where everything is fantastic, utopian, and perfect.

???: Dude…. Look’s like my transporter device thing failed… I had to switch myself with somebody else to find my one true soul mate, Gaz, who shares all the hatreds and despises everything I do… Looks like that won’t happen. Crappy Japanese hardware. I wonder who got put in my place?

END of 1st subplot

Subplot 2 (and last subplot) Coming soon. Now excuse me while I eat pie and apply ointment to my sore fingers. In that order, of course, because like everyone else, I eat pie with my hands.

Mmm, pie. Haha. I said pie. Twice.


[-Sadly, this was the last part my brother made before losing interest in this story. There may be a time he adds on to it, but you can check out his dA gallery for now. His screen name is me-duhhh if ya' want to see more! He's got some pretty funny comics and a story there. ^^ -]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment