Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - PROLOUGE

This is only the prolouge so far... will get back to it sooner or later... o-o

Chapter 1 - PROLOUGE

Chapter 1 - PROLOUGE
PROLOUGE
150 years ago, the ones called The Chosen locked away an evil power. Just barely surviving everything they had gone through, they had decided once the power was locked away that they would marry and have their family bare the name of the Chosen. Unfortunately, almost everything went wrong.

The next two generations of this family did not bare a Chosen, until in the third generation. The next Chosen had arrived. It was a small male child. The parents had decided on the name Zephyr. Exactly 5 years after Zephyr's birth, on a cloudy night, they heard a soft rumbling from the east.

As the noise got louder Zephyr's parents anxiously looked outside from inside their house. To their disbelief, half of their village was destroyed by the Evil Power, or also know as Aurous. Lightning streaked across the unlit sky. The sight of Aurous terrified Zephyr's parents. They ran back inside and grabbed Zephyr. They could hear the men outside, yelling at each other to get the Chosen for the Boss.

Shadows were cast through the windows and there were bangs on the door. Zephyr and his parents silently crept to the back door and opened it. Several of Aurous' minions were waiting for them there, and they surrounded the three helpless people.

With one swift motion, Aurous jumped right in front of Zephyr's mother, and told her to give Zephyr to him.

``Give me the boy and I will spare you,'' said Aurous, in his dark toned voice.

``Never!'' Zephyr's mother yelled. ``I will never give him up to the likes of you!''

Aurous swing his sword, and cut Zephyr's mother's torso clear off the rest of her body. His Father speechlessly stumbled backwards and cowardly ran for the exit of town.

Left all alone in front of the most evil of all evils, Zephyr was petrified, standing there stiff as a tree.

He uttered, ``W-what do you w-want with m-me?''

Aurous answered back, ``Oh, it's not what I want with you, it's what I want to do to you!'' He raised his sword, Zephyr turned his head and saw what looked like a silhouette of a dragon, and then all went blank.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shuriu-chero on January 15, 2006, 2:18:37 AM

shuriu-chero on
shuriu-cheroOoh! Update quick! Please???????

Kyoko_Asakura on February 27, 2005, 7:49:43 AM

Kyoko_Asakura on
Kyoko_AsakuraI wanna know what happens next! plz tell me! XD