Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN SOMEDAY

Okay, first if you think I copied this from 2Soras2Rikus at RPGdreamersforums.com well your wrong because...............I AM 2SORAS2RIKUS!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T BELEIVE ME THEN GO INTO MY PROFILE, LOOK AT MY NAME THEN GO TO RPGDREAMERSFORUMS.COM AND LOO

Chapter 1 - I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN SOMEDAY

Chapter 1 - I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN SOMEDAY
Chapter 1

Riku jumped off the gummi ship, into the sand on the beach. He turned around and waved to Donald and Goofy. He then ran to the hut. Leaning against the hut was Sora’s keyblade. “ Good he’s inside,”he whispered under his breath. “ I just hope he’ll even talk to me.”
Riku opened the hut door. He spotted Kairi sitting on the steps crying. When she saw Riku she got up and fell into his arms.
“ W-whats wrong w-with S-Sora?” she stuttered.
“What do you mean?” Riku said.
“Well,” she started. She explained that she had come to his house when he had just came back. She looked in to the window. She saw Sora’s mother hugging him with tears running down her face with joy, but when she looked at his face she saw a look of sadness.
Later, when she went to his bedroom window to see him, he was just laying on his bed, muttering something under his breath. She caught on to a couple of words like “How ....Riku....forgive...no.” She said his name. He looked over at her, then turned on his side. She tried to cheer him up and tell him how cool he looked fighting with the keyblade. He then sat up and grabbed the keyblade and hurled it out the window onto the beach. He got up and jumped out the window and started to walk away onto the beach. She saw him get to the paopu fruit tree and sit down on it.
“ I picked up his keyblade and layed it against the hut,” Kairi said.
“ Where is he now?” Riku asked her.
“ Still over on the paopu tree, but don’t bother him.He’s been there all night! He’s not himself today,” Kairi said.
“ Don’t worry, I won’t be to hard on him,” Riku reassured her.
“ What are you going to sa...,”but before she could finish Riku shut the hut door.
Sora was (as Kairi said) still sitting against the paopu fruit tree. Riku came over and sat down next to him. Sora looked over at Riku and then quickly looked away. Riku made his’s hand into a fist and nudged Sora’s head. Sora didn’t even flinch. Riku put his arm around Sora’shoulders.
“ What took you so long Riku?” Sora asked.
“ Hmm, oh your now talking,” Riku said. “ I had no choice to stay there that long. Mickey wanted to drain the rest of the darkness from me. They had some technical problems with the equipment.”
Riku turned his arm and pointed to a scar that looked as if someone tried to stab a plug into it. Sort’s eyes grew big with fear, anger, and sadness.
“ Sora, I know your still sad about having to choose between friends, but you can at least be with your family and also your girl friend.
“She’s not my girlfriend!” Sora exclaimed.
“ Oh yeah right,” Riku laughed out. “ And I guess you traveled to many worlds to save her for no apparent reason?”
“ Well uh...oh,”Sora tried. “ I just want to see them again.”
“ Sora you know it’s against the rules to go and see them.”
“ But there has to be a way to go and see them without anyone seeing us.”
Riku just stared out at the waves as Sort talked. When he finished talking, he noticed that Riku wasn’t even listening to him. He also stared out to sea, but not at the waves but at the clouds. “ There has to... be some....w..ay,” he yawned. His head drooped and he fell asleep. His head fell onto Riku’s shoulder. Riku looked down and then smiled and then continued to look out at the waves.
“ I wish there was a way too, Sora, I wish there was a way too.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kiba on February 28, 2005, 7:11:21 AM

Kiba on
KibaWow this story is good.adds to favs

JAY_STREAM_STUDENT_DRAWER on November 16, 2003, 3:58:33 AM

JAY_STREAM_STUDENT_DRAWER on
JAY_STREAM_STUDENT_DRAWERGOOD JOB MYSELF ( JUST SHOWING PEOPLE HOW TO TALK) JUST KIDDING =)