Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - From The Beginning

Do you see what i see

Chapter 1 - From The Beginning

Chapter 1 - From The Beginning
Would my story start out, Once upon a time, no. You see, I've never been a princess who could not find her true love. First, I wasn't a princess, and second, I do not even know what true love is. Does someone come around and say, hey, I love you. If it does, I must not be in the right place.
So, I will begin my story. I am the lonely girl who lives on the corner of Mullberry and Hunnington in Northern California. My parents, Susie, the secretary for the building company, is stern, over-tired, and stressed out about everything. My dad, Bill, works in an office filing, re-organizing, yelling, firing others,and helps customers at the store we own, Bill's RV sales.
My life isn't too dramatic, a couples of B+'s and A's in school, and a best friend who I am close with but with only 1 friend you do get lonely.
So, as you can see, this story will probably bore you to death, but by chance you are completely in tranced by my tale of events, you're welcome to read.






This IS a FICTIONAL CHARACTER



This is NOT ME

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment