Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

A young Neko boy's planet is destroyed, but he escaped the planet just in time, but leaving behind his memories, his childhood, and his best friends in the firery explosion. But his arrival earth changes the lives of two kids...completly

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
                                                     A New Life
                      Prologue
       
March 18th 2001, in the small town of “Shadow’s End,” on a brightsunny day, a young boy named Max is getting ready for school. “Alright Mom, I’mgoing to school.” said Max to his mother. “Have a nice day Max.” said Max’smom. Max went out the door, shutting it on his way out. “How can anyone have anice day at school.” said Max under his breath. He walked out of hissubdivision and walked straight ahead to his school. Upon arriving he wasgreeted by his friend, Martha. “Hey Max!” said Martha. “Hi Martha, how’s itgoing?” asked Max. “Pretty good, except for the fact that we have schooltoday.” said Martha. Max laughs a little. “Yeah, that really makes a good daybad.” said Max. Martha laughs too. “To true Max, to true.” said Martha. The twowalk into the school and go to their lockers which are right next to eachother. “So anything interesting happen over the weekend?” asked Martha. “No,that’s the problem with this neighborhood nothing cool or exciting ever happenshere it’s just so boring.” said Max. “Well maybe something will happen soon.” said Martha. “Not a chance Martha, the onlyremotely interesting event was when that hot air balloon crashed in the cal desac, nothing exciting will ever happen here again.” said Max. But Max did notknow how wrong he was. For something was happening in a distant galaxy thatwould soon effect Earth.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment