Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A lost life

A young Neko boy's planet is destroyed, but he escaped the planet just in time, but leaving behind his memories, his childhood, and his best friends in the firery explosion. But his arrival earth changes the lives of two kids...completly

Chapter 2 - A lost life

Chapter 2 - A lost life
                                    Chapter 1
                             Alost life
 
 
 
          Somewhere far in another part of the universe lies thegalaxy Trinua and in this galaxy is a planet inhabited entirely by beings thatlook like a cross between a human and a cat known as Nekos, the planet Nethra.And on this planet a battle has just emerged, the Neko council has betrayed itspeople and has launched an attack on the planet. “Ira! Where are you!?” cried ayoung Neko boy. The boy was named Shan, he and his friend, Ira, who was also aNeko, had escaped the attackers but they were separated when the councilattacked their city. “Ira! Please answer me!” cried Shan. “Shan, over here!”cried a young Neko girl. A young girl was standing behind some rubble wavingher hand, motioning for him to come over. “Ira! Thank goodness I found you; weneed to get out of here before the council finds us.” said Shan. “Quick, weneed to get to the escape pods at the launch site.” said Ira. All of a sudden alaser blast just barely misses them. “Come on!” said Ira. Eventually they findtheir way to the escape pods, there are two left. “Alright now we just haveto…” Than a laser blast destroys one of the escape pods. “NO!!! Now what do wedo?!” said Shan. Ira pushes Shan into the escape pod. “Ira, what are youdoing?!” asked Shan. “Goodbye Shan don’t forget me.” said Ira. The doors on the escape pod close and Iralaunches the escape pod out into space. “IRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Shan screamed as heis launched out into space. Shan’s pod is now far away from Nethra, his face ispressed against the pod’s window, than the planet explodes right in front ofShan’s eyes. “NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Shan cried out. He buries his head intohis arms and cries, the tears flow down his face like two waterfalls. “Ira…”Shan softly said.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Darkmasterbabe on April 23, 2005, 11:15:44 AM

Darkmasterbabe on
Darkmasterbabeit was very beautiful jack well written

but she shouldnt of risked her life to save shan's.

*favs*