Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - An unexpected arrival

A young Neko boy's planet is destroyed, but he escaped the planet just in time, but leaving behind his memories, his childhood, and his best friends in the firery explosion. But his arrival earth changes the lives of two kids...completly

Chapter 3 - An unexpected arrival

Chapter 3 - An unexpected arrival
                                    Chapter 2
         An unexpected arrival
 
       Max opens the door tohis house, goes in, closes the door, and sets his back pack down. “Mom, I’mhome!” yelled Max. “Hi Max, how was your day?” asked Max’s mother. “It was okay(actually it was so boring I nearly fell asleep in class)” said Max in hismind. He went up to his room and started on his homework. “Uh, I hate Math.”said Max. Than there was a nock on the front door. “Maxsomeone’s here to see you.” said Max’s mother. Max went down stairs and sawMartha standing at the front door. “Martha, what are you doing here?” askedMax. “Well Max I’m having a little trouble with my history homework and when itcomes to history you’re pretty much the smartest kid in class.” said Martha. “Wellokay, I’ll help. Mom is it okay for me to go over to Martha’s for a little bit?”said Max. “Sure honey just be back for dinner.” saidMax’s mother. “Thanks mom.” said Max. The two walk down to Martha’s house, butwhen they go in there’s no one there. “Martha, where are your parents?” asked Max.“Oh, they’re on vacation, so I have the whole house to myself.” said Martha. “Wow,lucky.” said Max. “Don’t your parents ever go on vacation?” asked Max. Maxdoesn’t say anything. “Max?” replied Martha. “Don’t you mean parent?” said Max.“What are you talking about?” asked Martha. “After I was born, my dad walkedout on my mom and me. So it’s just me and my mom.” said Max. “Oh…I’m sorryabout that.” said Martha. “He would’ve been a lousy father anyway.” said Max.Martha falls silent. “Well let’s get started on that homework.” said Max. Theygo up to Martha’s room and start on her homework. “Max, thanks for helping me outwith my homework, you’re really sweet.” said Martha. “No problem, what arefriends for?” said Max. Martha laughs softly, then leans over and kisses Max onhis cheek, Max starts to blush. (Okay for those of you, who are confused aboutthese two allow me to explain. You see even though they’re both only 13 theysecretly love each other, but by secretly I mean keeping it secret from theirparents. Alright you up to speed now? Okay we’re gonna move along, sorry to slow you down) Max leans overand kisses Martha on her cheek also, Martha giggles and blushes. Max looks outMartha’s window to look at the setting sun, but then sees something burning inthe sky and it’s not the sun. “Martha what’s that?” asked Max. “What’s what?”replied Martha. “That up there in the sky.” Maxpointed out. Martha looks up and sees the fire ball. “I don’t know what thatis.” said Martha. “Well whatever it is I think it’s getting closer.” said Max.He was right the object was getting closer, but what was it? “Max, that thing isheaded right for right for us!” said Martha. The object zipped by Martha’shouse and crashed into her front lawn, after it crashed an earthquake shuck thehouse violently. Martha and Max embrace each other. The earthquake then stops. “Whatwas that?” asked Martha letting go of Max. “Let’s check it out.” said Max. Thetwo walk outside to where the object crashed, as they got closer to it they sawit was some kind of pod. All of a sudden the doors swing and a figure steps, itwas holding its head as if it hit it on something. Max got a closer look at itand saw the figure looked like a human, but it had brown cat ears, a brown cattail, brown fur all over its body, claws on its hands and feet, sharp teeth,and cat eyes. The cat like creature looked up and saw Max and Martha staringstraight at him. Without thinking the creature raised its right hand and said, “Hello.”
 
 
 
 
 End of chapter 2

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kittyGurl_6 on April 19, 2005, 12:56:02 PM

kittyGurl_6 on
kittyGurl_6alright great chapter cant wait to here the rest!!!!!!!!!


catnip smells good^^

Night_Wolf on March 31, 2005, 5:40:04 AM

Night_Wolf on
Night_Wolfyay!!! finish it please!!!!!!!!!!!