Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Oh, No Tails!!

Crash & Spyro are in for a suprise from their teamed rivals. A deadly suprise...

Chapter 3 - Oh, No Tails!!

Chapter 3 - Oh, No Tails!!
I hit my enemies at a suprising rate. As I begin battling with both of them, even then it wasn't a challange!!! All I had to do was well-aim my punches and kicks to get them down in a few minutes. A sudden pain blast formed in my head. I couldn't think, couldn't move! As it stopped, I looked in the diretion of where it came. I saw a two-tailed fox talking wrathfuly to the same fat baka that tried to control me. I leapt toward hin silently, however I was seen by a blue hedgehog, who was currently on the ground. "TAILS, WATCH OUT!!!" Fox-boy turned, but too late. I slashed and, consedering I had Spyro's claws on both my hands and feet it hurt. He stumbled backward, screaming. He stared up at me from where he had fallen, fear very apparent on his face. I was about to sink my claws into his chest when I felt a rock hit the back of my head. It didn't hurt, it just annoyed me consedering who threw it. I turned slowly around and stared at the banndicoot who was barly on his feet. I merly shot a fire ball at him, grabbed the fox, and flew off.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment