Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Cortex & Ripto Go Down!!

Crash & Spyro are in for a suprise from their teamed rivals. A deadly suprise...

Chapter 5 - Cortex & Ripto Go Down!!

Chapter 5 - Cortex & Ripto Go Down!!
-bite claw scratch bite duck kick jump bite- My entire battle with Ripto and Cortex went like that. No matter what they threw at me, I could counter it easily. All their minions had been disposed of. Just they were left. I could feel the rage boiling up in me, but something stopped me from killing them. A....very recent memmory.....-STOP! Let her live, she cannot die yet! She is a living, breathing being!- They escaped as I was thinking. But I didn't care, cause I had to leave before They saw me. "Hey!" Too late. I hissed slightly as Crash and Spyro approached me. To any other being, it would have been threatning and blood curtling, but Crash and Spyro saw what it really was. A message, saying that I didn't deserve Them as friends. But Crash only smiled as he held his hand out to me. I took it, and a silent friendship bound was formed between us three. The originals, and the copy.

"Well Crash, she's getting better, but can't speak yet.." We were all in the DreamKeeper's World in Spyro's home, after my English lesson with Spyro. It was about a month after they helped me. I felt a slight anger slip up my spine. I'd prove him wrong! "Pyrao." They looked at me as I tried to form the words. "Pywo." No, that wasn't right! "spy-spy-Spyro!" I yelled happily. Spyro and Crash seemed delighted. Okay, now on to number 2. "Cash." No. "Crwash." NO! "Cr-cr-cr-Crash!!" They both were now beyond delight. I was learning to talk! Spyro smiled, a thought entering his head. "I know a pefect name for you." "Wh-wh-what i-i-i-is i-i-it?" "Angel."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment