Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Arrival Of The Pests

When Vexx's day off is interupted by a certin pink hedgehog and her kitty pal, Vexx beleives he will only have to take care of them, but something happens even he's afraid of.

Chapter 1 - Arrival Of The Pests

Chapter 1 - Arrival Of The Pests
Disclamer: I only own the idea, nothing else.

"..." Talking

'...' Thinking

Vexx's POV
I brushed my nose and sat up, wondering why I was awake. "SIR!!!" "YEAA!" I leapt up to my feet to see who was the intruder, but saw nothing. "Hey, what's all the-" a female cat said. I snarled at her and feinted toward her, making her run. I noticed something in the corner and slowly crept toward a little pink hedgehog. She had a red and white dress, a pink headband and a red and white pair of boots. She was watching where she thought I was going, but I crept up next to her, grabbed her mouth and waist. She imedetly started struggling (even though it was useless sence I'm, what, twice her size?) and screaming something. Sounded like, "Sonic!" maybe? I dragged her to the couch and pushed her down.
I was about to question her when that same cat ran in, saw me, and ran out. I noticed the hedgehog trying to run away so I grabbed her and shoved her down while stradling her. 'Who are you?' my entire body asked. Her terrifed eyes met mine and she asked, "Can you please get off of me?" I growled as I slipped from on her to next to her. I crossed my arms and stared at her. It took her a minute to relize what I wanted, and when she spoke she was shaking. "A-a-amy R-r-r-rose, s-s-s-sir. S-see, it's raining outside and I got lost in the storm, so I came in here, hoping to find a dry place to stay." I looked at her. 'Damn your compasion Vexx! Even after years of fighting Dark Yabu that's still your one weakness!' I mentaly kicked my senisable side and came back to earth. She was squrming miserably under my harsh glare, and she did look bad. She was dry, but in a way you could easily tell she was soaking earlier. I sighed and signed toward the bed. "Are you leting me stay?" I nodded. "Are you mute or something?" I nodded again. She seemed suprised and embbarsed, but went and sat down and kept apoligizing. After I'd rummaged a pillow and some blankets up, I threw them to her. She suddenly noticed something. "Hey, if have your bed, where are you-?" But I anwsered her question for her by laying down on the couch with my pillow and blanket and slipping into sleep. The last thing I heard her say was, "He's stubbern, just like Sonic."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicfangirl on July 6, 2005, 8:25:29 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirllol love it

Yalryn on February 14, 2005, 3:28:31 AM

Yalryn on
YalrynThis is the start of the weirdest crossover fanfic I've ever read. It's a funny weird, a cute weird, even a good weird but it's STILL very weird. Fairly well written even though I can nitpick about some strange grammar or spelling but it's not disruptive. Also I felt it was a bit rushed in certain moments but again, not disruptive. I'd like to see what will happen in the end but don't go rushing on it, work your weird magic and make this a solid, weird crossover.

Laters,
Yalryn AKA The Tailed Madman.