Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Problem

When Vexx's day off is interupted by a certin pink hedgehog and her kitty pal, Vexx beleives he will only have to take care of them, but something happens even he's afraid of.

Chapter 2 - The Problem

Chapter 2 - The Problem
I yawned as I streched. The storm hadn't let up just yet, so I went to take a bath. For some reason, being in a nice hot shower is the only thing that relaxes me. As I undressed, I relized that I had lost something and I had gained something. I yelled. A minute later I heard Amy banging outside the bathroom door. "Vexx! What's wrong?" she praticly screamed. By now I had my clothes back on. I stepped outside and looked at the floor. She asked "What's wrong with your voice? It sounds-." but she cut off when she saw me. She took a deep breath. I knew what was coming. "Vexx! Y-y-y-you'v-v-v-v-ve turn-n-n-ned int-o-o-o-o a-a-a-a GIRL!!" I could a blush coming up my face, probably a girl thing sence I never blush. As I looked into the mirror, I saw I had a more girlish figure, more curves. I also saw that my eyes were softer. The blue fur under my nose had disappered altogether and my hair was now down to my waist, although still spikey in the front and sides. "Ok..." Amy said slowly as she turned to walk out the door, "you'd better get a bath, then we can figure out-," she saw the 'Help?' stare I was giving her, and it clicked. "Right, sorry. Ok, I'll be right back, just start a bath and get undressed." As I was doing was I was told, I relized what a long day it was gonna be.......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment