Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Relaxing Bath & New Clothes

When Vexx's day off is interupted by a certin pink hedgehog and her kitty pal, Vexx beleives he will only have to take care of them, but something happens even he's afraid of.

Chapter 3 - A Relaxing Bath & New Clothes

Chapter 3 - A Relaxing Bath & New Clothes
I was soaking in the bath beads Amy had put in my bath and just relaxing as Amy washed my hair. She put these weird smelling herbs on it and rinsed it out. Just as she stood to go a bat burst though the door. "Amy-" "AHH!!" Forgeting momitarly what I was doing I jumped up, slipped and ended up taking half the shower curtins with me. Amy gave a wicked smile as she noticed me looking for my clothes. "Rouge and I are going to get you some girl clothes, until then you can wear some jeans and a T-Shirt I scavenged." Her smile faded as she eyed the Asrian War Talons on my hands. "Are you sure those things NEVER come off?" I nodded. "Fine, just get dressed and stay here until we get back." I nodded, still a little off. I climbed out once they left and snagged the jeans and shirt Amy had left behind. It felt like the shirt should be on a hedgehog and the pants an echdnia. Luckly Amy left behind one of her you-know-whats for me. I still felt uncomfortable. I checked myself in the mirror to fully see my new body.
"I'm guessing your Vexx?" My god I nearly had a heart attack. I lashed out at a blue hedgehog, who quickly dodged. "Woa, easy. My name's Sonic. Amy & Rouge asked Knuckles and me ta come watch ya. Looks like Amy gave ya Knux's jeans and my shirt." "What about my jeans?" Knuckles, I'm guessing, came in. I saw his statment was true. Sonic had on the same black shirt with HERO in big white letters that I did, and bluejeans. Knuckles had a forest-green T-Shirt on and purpleish jeans like mine. "Who ya talking to Sonic?" "Vexx, this is Knuckles, The Guardian Of The Master Emerald." He smiled at him and tried asking him what the skyblue gem in his hand was for. "Huh? What is it? What do you want?" I saw my mirror and had an idea. I walked up, breathed on it and spellt 'Gem' in the fog. "This? It's a Chaos Emerald. Why didn't you say something?" "Are ya mute or somethin'?" Sonic asked. I nodded. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to sound harsh or anything." I waved my hand in a way that said "Forget about it". "Hungry?" Knuckles asked. I nodded. "Then let's order us some pizza!" With that statement Sonic ran out to the living room. I followed, slightly confused. What was pizza?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yalryn on February 14, 2005, 3:45:38 AM

Yalryn on
YalrynSorry for another comment but this is ONE thing I HAVE to nitpick. Vexx's war talons are (officially) the Astani war talons, not Asrian. I hope you don't mind.