Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - SAVE ME FROM AMY!!!!!

When Vexx's day off is interupted by a certin pink hedgehog and her kitty pal, Vexx beleives he will only have to take care of them, but something happens even he's afraid of.

Chapter 5 - SAVE ME FROM AMY!!!!!

Chapter 5 - SAVE ME FROM AMY!!!!!
Sonic was reading a Game Informer magazine on the couch and I was sifting though junk. "I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaak!!" Amy anonunced and walked in. My eyes widened at what she had. I dove behind Sonic, hiding with little effect behind the half-my-hight hedgehog. "Try on this special dress!" I burrowed further behind Sonic. "Amy, noooooooo." "Let me put your makeup on!" Sonic grabbed Amy. "Vexx, run." I did, and locked myself in the warp room. "That was close." Sonic had followed me in. I curled up on the bed, overwhelmed by everything that has happened, for once. I could hear Amy humming while she did chores. I curled up tighter. Rouge came in. "Hold still and let Amy put the makeup on." I say 'Or what?' with my eyes. Rouge comes over and-OMF-sits on me. "Hurry! Amy! Get over here and put the makeup on!" Sonic is rollin the floor laughing his head off. They makeupatize me, put my hair up in a bun, tie me up, and then I'm put in a dress with Sonic's eyes shut tight cause he doesn't want to watch. GOD HELP ME!!!!!!! Sonic finaly came to my rescue, and Knuckles burst in with some tomboy clothes. I curled up on my bed, happy to be out of the girl stuff, and watched Sonic play Final Fantisy X-2.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicfangirl on July 6, 2005, 8:35:14 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlLOL LOVE ALL CHAPTERS