Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kitcha's POV

What happens when 2 strangers crashland in Sphinx, Kitcha & Tut's world?

Chapter 2 - Kitcha's POV

Chapter 2 - Kitcha's POV
Disclamer: I don't own anyone but Kitcha.

I was lying down a few feet away from where Sphinx was trying, unsuccessfuly, to teach Tut to fight. The young prince had remained a mummy, even though they had returned all his soul jars back to him. "Come on Tut!" She smiled at her boyfriend's useless atempt. He finaly came and thudded right down next to her. As he was gonna say something, a bright flash ecoed across the sky, and landed on South Beach. "Hey everyone!" I yelled as I sprung up, "let's go check it out!" We ran all the way there using the pad things and saw a big metal monster. It's glass face was still open and it was hollow inside. When Tut reached out to touch it I yelled "NO!" but to late. An ear splitting scream came from the metal monster. The screaming stopped. I groaned as I rubbed my ears, Tut following suit. We had our hearing, minus me hearing bells, back, but Sphinx............."WHAT?" he yelled when I asked him if he was okay. I walked up to him got close to his ear and....."SPHINX!!!" "YEOA!!" "Got your hearing back?" "Yea, but that wasn't how I wanted to get it back." We heard a crunch behind us. In a split second Sphinx had his sword draw and me behind his back. A cat-like creature with a walking metal thing aproached. I heard Tut groan behind me. "owwww my head......." "Who are you?" Sphinx demanded. I was gonna bet from their blank stares they didn't understand. Then his eyes fell on Sphinx's sword and he slowly backed toward the metal monster with his hands rasied in a unthreatning way. Sphinx stiffened, but let the metal thing climb in. As soon as the monster roared Sphinx quickly knocked out the cat creature. We haled him back to our house. It had a little basment with cages, a dungon almost. Sphinx held the creature until I had put a pillow and some blankets in, mading sure it would at least be comfortable, incase it was sick. As he walked upstairs I crept nearer toward the creature, and saw it had a strange chain collor with a tag that said "Ratchet."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment