Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Just A friend?

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 4 - Just A friend?

Chapter 4 - Just A friend?
Fiona had already gotten in the lake. Fallon and Fynn were still getting dressed. When Fallon came out Fynn saw her and his mouth dropped. He had never seen her look like this. She had her hair down out of the messy ponytail, and had her glasses off so they wouldn’t get wet. She could still see fine, she only needed them to read anyway, and was planning not to wear them anymore. Fynn saw the beauty he had never seen in her before. She saw him looking and she blushed. So did he. Meanwhile Fiona just smiled at them.
“ Are you guys getting in or are you just going to stare at each other?” Fiona said trying to embarrass them.
“ Yeah, lets get in Fynn.” Fallon said acting like nothing happened.

They played in the water for about an hour or two when they realized it was getting late. So they got out. They got dressed and started their hike home. It was easier going back home than it was getting up to the cave. When they reached Fiona’s house they said good bye and told her to meet them at the woods behind the old Food Land. Then the remaining two reached Fynn’s house.
“ Fallon, I had a real nice time. Hope tomorrow’s adventure is cool too.” Fynn said trying to come up with words.
“ I had fun too. Well, I’ll see ya then. Ok. Bye Fynn.” Fallon said without blushing.

That was dumb. I had a really nice time. She thought I was an idiot. Wait, why do I even care. This is Fallon we’re talkin about. My best friend. Why do I like her that way. I must be crazy. I just like her as a friend. At least I think I do. Yeah, she’s just a friend. That’s all I think of her as. Even if I did like her that way, she wouldn’t like me back. I should just give up on her, but she won’t get out of my head.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on June 27, 2005, 12:23:51 PM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaHey steph,not to be mean but your kinda bouncin around with this story. Maybe add some more details and scenes and that should bring it all together.