Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Old Man Sullivan part two

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 5 - Old Man Sullivan part two

Chapter 5 - Old Man Sullivan part two
The next day Fallon was convinced that she had to have Fynn look at her that way again. So she put on a skirt. Yes, a skirt! She had only wore it once. She put it on a cute tank top and a jean jacket. She looked at herself in the mirror. She actually looked good. She went out he door. Fynn was waiting for her a block down from her house. When he saw her his eyes lit up. she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. She had her glasses off to so he could see her emerald eyes. Of course she noticed him staring. Fynn turned away quickly. They had a normal conversation and met up with Fiona. She was shocked a the skirt too.
“ Woo, don’t you look nice today. Fallon you didn’t tell me owned a skirt.” Fiona said with a smirk on her face.
“ I felt like I needed to wear it. After all I’ve never wore it but once. It looked lonely.” Fallon said.
“Let’s just get going.” Fynn said avoiding Fallon’s face.
“Ok.” Fiona said.


They made it behind the Food Land and Fynn and Fiona stopped and stared at Fallon.
“Ok, what are we doing today?” Fiona said trying to break the silence.
“Well, we are just going on a hike.” Fallon said with a smile.

They started their hike and just talked about the fun times of their previous adventures. When they heard a noise coming from the other side of the trail limits. It sounded like a man yelling. They looked over the wall and were stunned. It was Old Man Sullivan. He was yelling something in Latin. He looked frustrated. They decided to get closer. They were even more stunned when they realized what was going on.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on June 27, 2005, 12:25:55 PM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaWRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!
MORE! MORE! MORE!