Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Real Magic

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 6 - Real Magic

Chapter 6 - Real Magic
Old Man Sullivan was doing magic. Real magic. Well, Fallon and the others were flabbergasted. They didn’t know what to think. They had always thought magic wasn’t real, but here it was, right in front of their eyes. Fallon was very interested in the whole thing, Fiona was just confused, Fynn was wondering what the old man was saying.
“ Hey, what are you kids doing back there? This is my property. Get Off or I’ll call the police.”, The old man said in a serious voice.
“ Not to be smart, but we’re not on your property. We’re behind the fence.”, Fiona said trying to make a point.
“ Well, go away. You shouldn’t be here.”, Sullivan said trying to shoo them off.
“ Ok, we’ll go.” They all said in together.

Fallon was still very interested, but left with her friends. The rest of their hike was really quiet. no one said a word. They were too amazed at what they had just witnessed. When Fallon had said good bye to her friends she ran straight up to her room. All she could think about was Old Man Sullivan and his magic. She had wanted to learn magic all her life, but everyone told her it wasn’t real. She now had someone to teach her, but would he?

Fallon went to her computer and looked up everything she could about witches and warlocks. She found that most things on the internet were about black cats, caldrons, and brooms sticks. She new their had to be more to it than that. So she made up her mind, she would skip out on being with her friends tomorrow and visit Old Man Sullivan. She then went to sleep and dreamt of the day to come, she would have to be brave, but she was determined to learn.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment