Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - You're A Witch!

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 7 - You're A Witch!

Chapter 7 - You're A Witch!
It was a big day for Fallon. She was going to Old Man Sullivan’s. She was so scared of him though, could she do it?

“ Okay, I’m really going to do this. I just have to be brave. It’s not like he’s going to kill me. Right? Stop it. I’ll scare myself. I’m going to do it. Here I go. Out the door. Wait, why aren’t I out the door. Get a grip. Here I go!”, Fallon thought to herself.

Fallon walked down two blocks from her house. Where Old Man Sullivan lived. All she could think about was him screaming at her to go away. Then she finally got to the door. She stood there for a few minutes trying to gather the right words. When she finally knocked.

“ Hello, who are you?”, the man said in a grumpy voice.
“ I ... I ... I’m Fallon. Remember I was one of the kids from...”, Fallon was interrupted.
“ Ah yes, one of those brats from yesterday. I remember.”, he said.
“Yeah, I was just wondering.”, Fallon hinting at what she was about to ask.
“ You were wondering if I could tell you about what happened yesterday. Right?”, he said with a smile.
“ Uh, Yes!”, Fallon was surprised by his smile.
“ Come in. I thought I might see you here today.”, he smirked.
“ How did you know I wanted to come here?”, Fallon asked curiously.
“ Well, you have the markings of a witch. You have a mole in the palm of your hand right?”, the man asked.
“ Yes!”, Fallon said excitedly.
“ Well, that’s a sign of a witch.” the old man stated












Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on June 28, 2005, 7:29:17 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaA mole? Well that's interesting. What gave you that idea?