Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Spell Book

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 9 - Spell Book

Chapter 9 - Spell Book
“Okay Fallon, follow me. We are going to my spell room.”, the old man said.
“ Ok. This is a strange room.”, Fallon looked around.
“ Fallon what do you know about witches?”, Amber questioned.
“ Well, I know you have to have a caldron, a black cat, and a broomstick.”, Fallon said proudly.
“ No, NO. That’s all wrong! You don’t need any of that. We don’t even use broomsticks.”, Amber said strictly.
“ Oh, I’m sorry.”, Fallon quickly apologized.
“ It’s ok. It just makes me mad that people believe that.”, Amber looked stressed.

Fallon wondered what a witch really was then. If they even did real spells.
“ First things first. You need a spell book. Here you go. Magic for beginners. That will help you.”, Amber gave her the book.
“Thanks.”, Fallon said.
“ Fallon you will need a wand in the near future so here choose one.”, Sullivan said.
“ Alright this one.”, Fallon stared.
“ Good choice. That is a very special wand. It’s name is Caridwen.” he said.
“ Yes that is a good wand Fallon.” Amber said as well.
“ You won’t need to use it for the spells in the book. Just a finger will do the trick. Be careful though. Magic isn’t something to full around with.”, Old Man Sullivan warned.

Fallon went to Fiona’s house. She had to tell her. Fiona listened, then she just stood there for a few minutes, after that she came back to reality. Fiona didn’t know what to think. She eventually was convinced. Fallon decided to stay the night with Fiona and try out some spells.







Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment