Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Working Her Magic

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 10 - Working Her Magic

Chapter 10 - Working Her Magic
“ Fallon, go on try something.”, Fiona was excited.
Fallon opened the book and read to call upon the winds.
She then read...
“ Contonese tai fung!”, Fallon yelled.
Suddenly the wind picked up. She repeated, and it grew stronger and stronger.
“ Stop!!” Fallon yelled.
The wind stopped abruptly.
“ Wow, you really are a witch.”, Fiona was in awe.
Fallon was so happy. She had never felt so alive. She the felling of being in control. To have the power, but she remembered what Old Man Sullivan had said, so she didn’t fool around with it.
“ Wow, I can’t believe I just did that. It was amazing. I.. I mean... Wow!” Fallon was very energetic now.
“ I think we should do more Fallon.”, Fiona hinted.
“ Ok, but just a little more. This takes a lot of energy of me.”, Fallon said tiredly.
All through the night Fallon did a few spells, and brushed up on her basics.

The next day she returned to Old Man Sullivan’s with her book, and Fynn and Fiona.
“ Hi Mr. Sullivan. This is Fynn and Fiona.”, Fallon introduced her friends.
“ Hello.” said Old Man Sullivan.
“ Hi.” said amber.
“ I did magic Mr. Sullivan. I called on rain, wind, and made the piano play a song.”, Fallon said enthused.
“ That’s wonderful. You are doing great!.” Mr. Sullivan exclaimed.
“ Is it ok if I take a week off of training you Fallon?”, Sullivan asked.
“ Yeah. It’s fine. I need to read some more anyway.”, Fallon said.
“ Good then I’ll see you next week.”, Sullivan said. “ Not to boot you out, but I need to leave now. Alright?”, the old man said .
“ Ok. We’ll go. bye.”, Fallon and the other said.













Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on June 28, 2005, 7:35:49 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaHHHMMMMM...........wonder where he's goin