Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - A dream Date

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 11 - A dream Date

Chapter 11 - A dream Date
“ Yeah. It’s fine. I need to read some more anyway.”, Fallon said.
“ Good then I’ll see you next week.”, Sullivan said. “ Not to boot you out, but I need to leave now. Alright?”, the old man said .
“ Ok. We’ll go. bye.”, Fallon and the other said.


Fiona had to leave as well. She had to visit her grandmother in Colorado. Which meant Fynn and Fallon were left alone.

“ Hey Fynn, how come you hardly ever talk to me anymore? Ever since that day on the hike you’ve barely spoken a word to me.”, Fallon asked curiously.
“ I just haven’t had much to say that’s all.”, Fynn blushed.
“ Yeah right, you always have something to say.”, She stared.
“ Not always.”, Fynn blushed again.
“ Ok since you won’t tell me straight up, then Truth or Dare?”, Fallon had a smirk.
“ Dare.”, Fynn thought this way he wouldn’t have tell.
“ OK, I dare you to tell me why you haven’t been talking to me.”, Fallon knew she had him.
“ I.. I...I...” he got interrupted.
“ Get on with it!”, Fallon yelled.
“ I.. I.. I like you!!. I like you. I like you. OK. Are you satisfied?”, Fynn was blood red.
“ Yes! That’s just what I was looking for.”, Fallon said blushing.
“ What?”, Fynn screamed.
“ I knew you liked me. I just wanted you to say it. I wanted you to say it so I could do this.”, Fallon leaned in.

Fallon then leaned in a gave him a small kiss and smiled. Fynn blushed and just stared. He was in heaven. Fynn kissed her back and they held hands on the way home.

“ Bye, Fynn. See Ya tomorrow.”, Fallon smiled.
“ Sure thing.” Fynn smiled back.

Fallon then ran into her house and screamed. she was so happy. she finally got her dream date. Fynn got his as well. Fallon just knew when Fiona got back, she would give them a hard time, but that was Fiona for you. She didn’t care Fynn was finally hers. The week slowly went bye. She loved being with Fynn. Being with him made her magic stronger. Bye the time the week was over she had improved tremendously. The power of love had taken it’s toll. When Old Man Sullivan came back he would be in for a nice surprise. She was ready for her wand. She would also be introduced to another dimension. The Fantasy World. Where everything you could imagine lived there.










Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment